💥Katsuki x Reader Part 6💥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

As we are walking a car filled with some cheerleaders drive by us. (I know, cliche) They wave at Katsuki and he waves back. They giggle and keep driving.

We are almost at my place and we haven't uttered a single word to each other. We stop at a crosswalk and I can hear him crack his fingers inside his jean pockets.

Should I say something? Why did he offer to walk me home,if he isn't going to tell me anything?! Oh my god I'm overthinking and jumping to conclusions, holy shit, what is he doing to me?!

"Y/N!"

I snap out of it and look at him. He is staring at me looking annoyed.

"Yes?"  He rolls his eyes at me. "I swear, you are dumb sometimes." Now I roll my eyes. "What do you get out insulting me?"

He doesn't answer but walks off the sidewalk and into the road seeing as the crosswalk light turned green. Leaving me behind.

"Hey! You offer to walk me home and the only thing you have said to me the whole time is that I am dumb." I catch up to him.

"Look at you being able to recite every small thing. Do you want a gold star?" I whack him on his arm. "I must be rubbing off of you, because your comebacks are getting better." He looks at me amused. 

We keep walking in silence. At least I got something out of him. We turn the corner. "My house is just 3 house more." He just nods his head. I let out a small puff of air.

As we get closer I see a certain car in our driveway. I mumble a small no, and start running towards.

"Oi what the fuck Y/N!?"  I drop my backpack on the sidewalk. "Katsuki take a picture of that car's license! Mom?! Mom?!"

I run up to my front door and peer inside. "Mom?" I see Jack stand up from the couch with a knife covered in blood.

"No..." Katsuki walks through the door. "Y/N?" Tears well up in the corner of my eyes. "Jack...what did you do?" I feel Katsuki grab my forearm.

"She should've given me a second chance." I clenched my teeth, Katsuki gets in front of me. "Where is she?" Jack looks at Katsuki and laughs.

"You that little brats boyfriend, or something?" Katsuki doesn't answer him and just glares at Jack. He walks closer to us and Katsuki pushes me further away. "Where is she?"

He opens the door and looks back at us, but looks at me directly. "You should've been here to save her."I let my tears fall.

"Kitchen." I let go of Katsuki's hand that I didn't realize I was gripping onto, and ran into the kitchen. I see her laying on the floor covered in her own blood with a puddle around her. "MOM!" I grab two wash clothes and push them against her abdomen.

Katsuki runs into the kitchen talking into his phone. "Yeah 433 North 4th Street." I place her head on my lap and put pressure on her wound. "I told her to call me if anything happened!" My tears fall rapidly down my red cheeks.

He kneels down next to me and helps put pressure on her injury. I move her hair out of her face. Her eyes closed with her breathing barely audible. I hear sirens but they feel so far away.

The door is swung open and I get asked to move. I didn't seem to hear because the next thing I know, I am being pulled away by Katsuki. They crowd around her and try the stabilize her.

I hug Katsuki and I sob into his chest. He just wraps his arms around me and rubs my back. "It's going to be fine, you'll see."

They ask me if they want me to ride to the hospital in the ambulance. I just nod my head, I turn to look at Katsuki.