💥Katsuki x Reader💥

~Blind Date~

Y/N's Pov

I walk into class. I take my seat and put my head down. "Hey Y/N you wanna go on a blind date?" I look up to meet the eyes of my friend since childhood. "Uh sure? But with who?" She smiles. "Oh he is just the son my mom's friend. I asked him in front of his mom, she kinda made him say yes." I roll my eyes. "When?" "Today at 5, go to the little cafe in 1st street. Don't be late. He will meet you there. Wear something nice and causal." I nod and put my head back down. 

~Time Skip to 4 o'clock~

I look at my phone and I decide to get in a quick shower. I step in and wash my hair. I get out to see its 4:30. I blow dry my hair and I leave it down. I but on my new pair of bra and panties. I put on a crop top that goes off my shoulders, long sleeves. I put on my shorts and knee high socks. I look in the mirror and smile liking how I look. I look at the clock. 4:50, I should start heading to the cafe. I grab my phone and my keys. I start to make my way to 1st street. I get their two minutes before 5. I look around. Damn I should've asked how he looked. It hits 5:10. "Where the fuck is this dude?!" I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around fast to come face to face with this boy who is taller then me. His red eyes looking into my E/C eyes. "Are you F/N's (Friends Name) friend?" Oh my...she didn't tell me he was hot. I guess I didn't answer cause his face became angry. "Oi are you fucking F/N's friend?!" Damn hot but could be a little more nice. "Yeah I'm Y/N." His face relaxes. "She said you were cute. I see she was wrong."  What?!  I take out my phone. I call F/N. "Hey?" "Hey yeah I can't do this blind date!" "What why?!" "He is an asshole!" I put her on speaker. "Oh come on Y/N I set you guys up cause you guys would make a cute couple. You both are assholes. You both have short tempers. Besides you both almost killed someone!" "Hey!! He is in a coma!! Not my fault he doesn't respect women." I growl at my phone. "Look if it doesn't work out. You guys don't have to go on a second date. Deal?" I let out a sigh. "Deal." I hang up and look up at the boy. "What's your name?" "Bakugou Katsuki." "Ok well I'm L/N Y/N." He just nods and turns around to walk into the cafe. Me behind him. "How many?" "Two." "Right this way." The waiter gives us the menu and walks away. "Do you have a quirk?" I look up and nod my head. "Yeah its pretty cool." He smirks. Ok now that's hot. "What is it?" I place my menu down. "I can control lightening and fire. I can make lightening appear out of my palm and zap people. Its really funny making rain clouds and zapping people I hate. My fire can burn anything. It can also help me when I'm to fucking lazy." I make fire appear in the shape of a hand and make it grab the menu and place in front of me. "It has a mind of its own sometimes. Thank you." It waves and vanishes. "Ok your quirk is pretty cool. Feel honored cause I don't say that to anyone." I roll my eyes. "Uh ok." The waiter comes back. "What would you like to order?" "I'll have the lava cake with a black coffee." "Ok and for you miss?" I look at the menu. "Just tell the chief its Y/N and the usual." She nods and walks away. "You come here?" "Mhm everyday, every morning. The chief is my cousin." He just nods. "So uh you put some one in a coma." I nod. "Yeah he was a pervy guy. He was touching me even after I told him to stop. So I zapped him with my lightning it accidentally zapped never his heart. Boom coma." "Damn remind me not to get on your badside." I smile. "You didnt get like arrested?" I shake my head. "No I'm well known down at the police station. I think I have one of the longest records there." I laugh. "I like trouble." I look at him. "Really? Well this girl is a huge trouble maker." I wink at him. His eyes slightly widen. I see a tint of blush on his face. I giggle, then our food arrives. "Thank you for the food." We both say and dig in. After we are finished. I go to pay but he beats me to it. "So where to now? Its only 6." I look up at him. "Wanna go to the park?" I nod. We start to head over there. Once we arrive, we see a small crowd gather around someone playing the guitar. I push pass some people. I see this boy with black hair and glasses. I smile seeing as its Zac, F/N's boyfriend. After he finishes everyone claps. They soon leave. I walk up to him. He sees us and waves at me. I wave back. "Hey Zac." I hug him he hugs back. "Hey Y/N. On your blind date?" I nod. "Yeah this is Bakugou Katsuki. Bakugou this is Len Zac. F/N's boyfriend." They give each other a fist bumb. "Well I should let you too continue your date. Cause F/N would kill me for keeping you here. Bye!!" I wave at him and we walk more into the park. After an hour. We walk down the streets. Talking, he isnt so bad, he is also very attractive. I may have a crush on him. Damn Y/N already?! "Hey where do you live so I can walk you home?" I look at the street were in. "Oh its just past the liquor I can walk on my own." He rolls his eyes. "I'm walking you home come on." He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I blush. "Sweaty." He seemed to hear that and pulls his hand away. "Geez fine then!!" I smile. "Haha sorry. I like it though." I intertwine his fingers with mine. We walk. "Ok well this is my house." I let go of his hand. I walk up to my door and I unlock it before I walk in I turn around to face him. "I had fun today. Maybe we can do it again some time?" "Yeah same here and sure. Here is my number call me or text me." I take the piece of paper. I smile and tip toe and kiss his lips. I step back to see him blushing my face heats up. "Bye Katsuki." I walk in and close my door. "Yes!" I walk up to my room and let myself fall on my bed.

Katsuki's Pov

Did she just...she did... With out realizing I smile. I walk all the way home. Me touching my lips. I unlock my door. I walk in. "How was the date? Wait are you smiling?! I'm guessing it went well?" "Yeah it did old hag." "Awww he has a girlfriend!! Finally!!" I growl...wait girlfriend...is she? "Imma go to bed." "Night."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Part 2? I really want to do part 2. Welp hope you liked it byeeee!! Love u!!!

~Rose🌹

Words:1264