💥Katsuki x Sister Reader💥

Heyo!! This was a request!!! Really happy cause it was a request. Hope you like and thank you for the request Furrrrosky. (Even thought I asked but shhh) Also this isn't any like forbidden love thing. Its just a strong bond between siblings. If you thought it was then calm down you little dirty human. Hope you enjoy!:)

Warner⚠Read the top!!⚠

Y/N's Pov.

"Ahhh!!!" I run down the stairs. I see my mom and dad sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Whats wrong sweetie?" I look around frantically. "Where is Katsuki?!" I look at my parents. "In his room still sleeping." I rush back up stairs and burst throught his doors. "Katsuki!!!" I jump on top of him. "Gahhh! What the fuck Y/N?! Get the fuck off of me you fat cow!!" I pout and grab a pillow and I hit him in the face. "Shut up shitface!! I'm not the fat one!!" He growls and pushes me off and I land on the hard cold floor with a loud thump. "Hey!!" He sits up. "Thats what you fucking get for waking me up!" I stand up. "Well sorry but its my first day at UA!! I thought my older brother would comfort me!!" I grab the same pillow and throw it at him then stomp out of his room to mine. I slam the door and fall to the floor. "God. I hate having anxiety. Its not bad bad. But I still hate thinking of things that might not even happen." I sigh and crawl to my closet I open the door to see my new uniform next to my old one hanging. I stand up, grab it and start to strip off my pjs. I put on the top part. (Ahh don't know what to call it. Is it a blazer. No right?!) I then pull up the skirt and tuck in the bottom into it and I sit on the edge of my bed. I put on my knee high socks and then the shoes. I look in the mirror and smile. "Not to bad." "Not to bad? What if people judge you?! I bet they don't even wear it like that. Isn't that showing to much skin? Aren't you gonna put on some make-up?!" My smile turns into a frown I look down at my body. "I have a little thigh gap..." I hear a small sigh by my door. I turn to see Katsuki all ready in his uniform with his school bag leaning against my door frame. "Y/N, you look great." I bite my lower lip. "But what if its right?!" He steps in and walks closer to me. "What?" I look back at the mirror. "What if they do judge me?! What if I'm the only one who wears it like this?! What if this is to much skin?! Maybe I should put some make-up on!" I feel him grab me by the shoulders and makes me face him. He looks into my eyes. "Y/N...if they do judge you I will personally kick their ass. Trust me all the girls wear it like that. That's enough skin to show. You don't need make up either. You're beautiful." I shut my eyes and hug him. "Thanks." I feel him wrap his arms around me in a protective way. "I'm here whenever you need me." A few tears roll down my cheeks. We pull away and I smile at him. He gives me a small smile back. I wipe my tears away. "Ok I can do this. Lets go to school so I can meet my future sister-in-law!!" I grab my brush and my school bag and start to brush my hair on the way down. "She isn't even my girlfriend!!" I smile. "Yet!" On the way to school I hear him mummering about how she isn't his girlfriend. "You know, you're starting to sound like Deku." He glares at me. "Like hell I'm anything like that stupid weak nerd!!" Now its my turn to glare at him. "Hey! He is my best friend!" I hear him cuss and stuffs his pants pockets with his hands and continues walking but faster leaving me behind. "Hey jerk! I'm you're sister!!" I roll my eyes and run trying to catch up with that jackass. After a few minutes we arrive at the gates. I let out a small shaky breathe. "You ok?" I look over to see him eyeing my weird. "Peachy." I take out my ID card and swipe it. The light turns green and I hear a click. I walk inside with Katsuki behind me. I didn't even notice that my hands were shaking but Katsuki did and he placed his hand on top of my head and ruffled my hair. "You'll do fine." I pout and swat his hand away. "My hair!" I go looking for my brush in my backpack until I finally find it and the bell rings. "Oh we better get to class before the late bell rings." He start to walk and I nearly drop my brush. I squeeze my brush and I scurry after my brother. I start to brush my hair I then put it away and look down at my hands to see the pattern of my brush handle imprinted on them. "Damn poor brush." I shoot a quick glare at Katsuki. I hear another bell ring and I start to panic. "Are we late?!" I was so scared and panicked to take notice of a little man with purple balls for hair staring at my body. "No, thats the bell saying that we few to really hurry the late bell rings in three minutes." I let out a sigh of relief. "We will get there in ten." My eyes widen and I start to breathe rapidly. "I'm kidding." I punch him hard on his left shoulder. "Asshole! That isn't funny!!" He groans and glares at me.

Katsuki's Pov.

I grab my shoulder in pain and glare at her. My eyes soon soften once I see how scared and panicked she really is. I hold her hand. "Sorry." We walk for a few more seconds before I stop infront of a huge door with 1-A on the side of it. "Here we are." I let go of her hand and open the door for her to walk in. Once she is inside I walk inside and sit at my seat. "Huh? New student?" Our sensei looks at her up and down. "Class this is our new student she was transferred from a normal school. Uh introduce yourself." He steps into his yellow worm thing and falls asleep. Stupid old man. I see her look at him with jealousy in her eyes. She takes a deep breathe and looks at the class and her eyes land on me. I just shrug my shoulders. "You're so cute!!" "What is your quirk!?" "Where are you from?!" "What's you're name?!" I groan in annoyance. She takes a small step back. "U-uhh. I-I." I hides her face. "Aww she is so shy!!" She peaks from her fingers. "Look at that body!!" My eyes widen and I twitch. "Those boobs and those curves!!" I feel my body get hot with anger. "True Mineta. She has a nice butt too!" That's it! I stand up quickly knocking my chair down. "G-guys don't say s-such things about her!" I look over at Deku to see him slightly glaring at the boys. I activate my quirk and make explosions. "Who the fuck wants to die?!" They all look at me terrified. "W-woah Bakugou! Chill man!!" They all put their hands up to their faces. "Yeah Bakugou. Its not like she is your girlfriend." I was about to beat up that little prevert. "My body isn't a piece of art so don't stare at it or say things about it. My body isn't here for you to look at and admire." I look over to see her glaring at the boys with her arms crossed. "Oh she told you guys." I look over at round face. All the girls smile at her and cheer her. I shout a few cuss words and threaten the boys, I pick up my chair and sit down with a scowl on my face and my arms crossed.

Y/N's Pov.

I take a deep breathe and smile at them. "Hi nice to meet all of you." I bow down a little. "I know just two people here. Katsuki and Izuku." Everyone looks at them both. "To answer all of your questions. My quirk is the same as my brother's and I also have a water quirk, where it allows me to take full control over water and since I have about 55 to 60% of water I can turn my whole body to water so when you attack me and I am water your attack won't effect me." I smile when I see everyone awe at my quirk and to see Deku going through his notes and nodding. (If you watch fairy tail then you know who your quirk is based off :) "I am from here, Japan. I um also have anxiety so please if you can understand and not to judge me." They all look at me with pity in their eyes. I shake my hands in front of me. "N-no please it's isn't horrible horrible, but it does get in the way. Like today it was hard for me." I smile at them. They all nod and some say we understand. "Thank you again." "What's your name though?  I smirk and hold out my hand. I activate my quirk and make small explosion in my hand. "Bakugou, Y/N." Some gasp others eyes widen. One of them stands up. "You're Bakugou's sister?!" I laugh. "Yeah." I look over at Katsuki to see him smirking. "Pain in the ass brother but I love him." "B-but you're so sweet and nice and your hair is brown!" I look towards a girl with brown hair and big beautiful brown eyes. "Haha thanks?" She shakes her. "Its a compliment!" I hear Katsuki snicker. "Please she is worse then me. If you had met her any other way she would have been such a sassy bitch to you." I chuckle. "I'm a bigger asshole then him. But once you get to know me I'm nice to you most of the time." I smile at them. "Great another Bakugou to deal with." I look over to my new sensei. "Yup!" I grab my bag and I walk over to Katsuki. "Better?" I take the seat infront of Katsuki. I have at Deku and he waves back. "Way better." I put my hand behind me so we could fist bumb. I feel his hand slide over mine. I smile and make my hand into a fist and he bumbs his into mine. Everyone's eyes on us.

This is gonna be a fun year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read!!!

I did it!! Its 11:55 before it became Wednesday! I promised😂. Ok I actually really really like how this came out. I really love it! Thank you again Furrrrosky for the request!! (I didn't ask you shhh) Haha ok well I hope you liked it!! Please please request!! I'm asking my friends and family for ideas!😱 But the next one I think is gonna be really cute!! My idea!! Only idea I have had for a while😂. So please I encourage you to request! Ok that is all byeeee love youuuu!!

~Rose🌹

Words:1946