💥Katsuki x Married Reader💥

Ok so this isn't really original. I got it from fairy tail Comics. Hope You enjoy it.

Bakugou's Pov

I was the club with my friends. "Yo Bakugou you want us to hook you up!?" I hear Kirishima yell over the music. "No shitty hair I don't need your help!!" They shrug and go off to dance with their wives.

They all got with some one from our class back in high school. "Stupid fucking Deku. Dancing with his wife." I look around the club until my eyes land on this hot women.

Damn she is really good looking. Look at those curves. I guess I was staring cause she awkwardly waved at me. I shake my head back to reality. I turn away. I feel hands wrap around my shoulders.

"Heyyy~ Wanna dance pretty boy?" I cringe the smell of achcol hit my nose. "No thanks beat it." She whine. "Come on baby~" I get tried of her so I push her off and stand up walking near to the exit. "Stupid fucking club!"

"Hah mood." I jump hearing a voice next to me. "What the fuck!!" She flinched. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." My eyes slightly widen seeing the girl that caught me staring. I cough I look towards the other direction. "Whatever."

"So um I saw that girl try and dance with you. Is she someome you know?" I make a 'tch' sound. "No why, do you care?"

"Ah yeah sorry." I see her start to play with a ring on her ring finger. Damn she is taken. Wait no shut the fuck up! I was about to ask then stopped with I see some guys come up to us.

Ignoring me and surrounding her. I roll my eyes. Good luck. "Hey cutie~"

"Got your self someone here~~" I see her back up cringing. Yeah tell me about it. "Come on we dont bite..." Just show them the ring. I feel something grab my arm. "S-sorry I'm with him..." They all groan and walk away. "Why didn't you show them-Y/N!!!!"

We both turn and see two girls come our way. She lets go if my arm. "Yes?"

"Were sorry but we got dates. Can you find someone to take you back home?" I hear sigh. "Yeah I will don't worry."

"Y/N were sorry!!"

"It ok Cynthia. Denise try not drink a lot." They smile and hug her. They run off to catch up with some pretty decent guys. "Damn looks like I'm walking." She pulls out her phone. To see many notifications of some dude.

'Come one Y/N!'
'Please!!'
'I know your there!!'

She giggles. She types back.                

'No Jason.'

He doesn't text back. She looks up to me and smiles. "What's your name?"

"Bakugou Katsuki."

"That's a nice name. I'm L/N Y/N. Nice to meet you Bakugou." She puts out her hand for me to shake. I look at it slowly shaking it.

"Would you like to grab a drink with me?" I shrug and walk behind her. Nice ass. I look up blushing. "Two please." I sit down she takes a seat next to me.

"So tell me about yourself Bakugou." "I love spicy food. My quirk is better then my friends." She giggles at that. "Sorry continue."

"Umm I apparently having a fucking short temper." "Oh really?" I nod. "Telling me I need to take anger management." 

"You dont have a short temper."

"Thank you!! Finally some one!!"

"You just have an attitude no one can handle." I let that sink. "Yeah I fucking do!! Also I'm a Hero." She smiles. "Yeah I know your Explodo kills. Insereting choice of words." I make a tch sound. I drink my drink. She takes a drink as well.