💥Katsuki x Qurikless Reader💥

Being bullied. Just another day in the life of Y/N L/N.

Y/N's Pov

I'm walking down the street passing the school UA. I frown thinking how all those kids have quirks and could become heroes. I mean I'm happy and all but I hate being bullied just cause I am quirkless. Me being me I am not looking where I am going and I bump into someone. I fell to the ground.

"Watch where the hell you are going!!" I look up to see Katsuki Bakugou. I remember him from middle school. "Hey are you listening to me, freak?!" I glare at him. "I'm not a freak, asshole." His face becomes filled with rage.

I haven't gotten up from the floor so I'm still looking at him. I see his eyes trail down and his face reddens and I see him have a tiny nosebleed. "Y-Y/N your u-underwear is showing..." I tilt my head. "Hmm?" I look down to see my light blue underwear with black patterns.

"Aaahhh!! Please dont look!!" I cover up and stand up quickly. I have a tingly feeling on my face when I look up to meet with his eyes. "Wait, how do you know my name Bakugou?"

"I remember you from middle school you quirkless pig. I'm guessing you do too." I was gonna nod but then his words came into my head. 'Quirkless pig'. "Shut up Bakugou. I got enough comments about being quirkless at school today. I don't need yours." I push past him walking home.

~Time Skip~

I'm almost home. Just a few more turns. I soon start to hear some heavy footsteps behind me. But every time I turn I see no one. I mean I'm good at combat. But they can still easily overpower me.

As I'm walking I feel hands grab me and pull me into the ally. I start kicking and screaming but they cover my mouth. "Hey stop. We don't want to hurt you." They let me go. I soon kick them at their legs and they fall down.

"Hey wait, we said we didn't want to hurt you!!" I smile. "I know but you guys could've just walked up to me like normal people." "I told you!!" "Shut it Denki."

"Talk." They look up to me. "We saw you talking to Bakugou, and after you left he seemed sad then looked angry and walked away mumbling." I tilt my head. "Bakugou sad?"

"Yeah we thought that too. We were kinda hoping you could maybe go to school with us and see if he reacts." "React to what?" They smirk. "Us flirting with you and holding your hand." I step back.

"What?!" "Please?! Our teacher is in on this cause he agrees that he needs someone!!" "So you guys are saying that, that someone should be me?" They nod. I let out a long sigh. I am so gonna regret this later.

~Next day~

I'm already regretting this. They both picked me and we walked to UA. As we walk they start talking about the girls in their class. "I mean Mina is kinda cute..."

I soon learned their names. The blonde one with a black streak is Denki Kaminari. The one with red spiking hair is Eijiro Kirishima. "Wait hold up, you have a crush on someone!?" He nods.

I hugged Eijiro. "Awww!!" We all hear explosions from not that far. We look at each other and smirk. I don't hate this idea but I mean. I have always thought that Bakugo did look good and handsome.

But he hates Quirkless people so yeah... We walked near the gate of the school to see him walking with an angry look on his face. His eyes meet mine. For a second I think I saw his eyes soften soon replaced with rage.

As I am pulled by Denki. Him and Eijiro start to fake flirt with me. "You are so cute!" "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Can I call you later tonight." They both grab both of my hands and kiss them like the gentlemen they are.