💥 Katsuki x Depressed Reader💥

⚠️Warning: If you are feeling like this please talk to me or anyone let them know how you are feeling. I'm not good at giving advice or problem solving, but I will gladly listen. Because these feeling are to much for just one person to handle alone. I care for all of you. So take good care of yourself and be happy!⚠️

Y/N's Pov.

I'm walking down one of the many halls in U.A towards my class. 1-A Hero Course. I can't really believe that I got into 1-A the Hero Course! Me! I mean I am glad, maybe I'm not that much of a disappointment.

I let out a small, sad sigh. I see the door and wow let me just tell you it is huge! I go to knock but I soon stop once I hear yelling and cussing from inside the room. My eyes widen and slowly back away and turn around to walk away.

Only to be stopped by someone's hard chest. I gulp and look up so see these red tired eyes. "Who are you?" I stumble on my words. "I am...I am...I am Y/N L/N." He looks even more tired. "The new one." I nod my head.

"Well go inside then we don't have all day." I gulp again I turn around once again. I reach for the handle until I hear a big big crash from inside and I jump up.

"Damn kid." I move to the side as he opens the door. I walk close behind him. I walk to an empty seat and sit down putting my head down. Trying to calm my nerves down.

"Bakugou sit down." I hear swearing. I pick up my head a little to see these red like fire eyes looking back at my E/C. He scowls at me. He takes his seat, which just had to be in front of mine.

~Time Skip to Lunch~

I get up from my seat and head out the door. I walk outside and see a tree not that far from the entrance. I walk over and sit down patting down my skirt. I take out my lunch from my backpack. I start to eat while listening to music. I look up to see the same boy from earlier walking towards me. I look back down and finish my lunch. By the time I finish eating he is standing in front of me.

"You're in my spot. Move." I look up at him. I put my container away and stand up.

I start to walk away. "Where the fuck are you going?" I stop and look back at him.

"Well it's your spot so, I'm not gonna intrude." I see him roll his eyes. "I said move not leave. So sit." I walk back and sit down next to him. He takes out his book and starts reading it. I look over and see him reading one of my favorite books.

"I like that book." He turns over to look at me. "Ok and?" I frown. "Fine." I get up and start to walk away.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" I keep walking I hear him running behind me. The bell rings indicating lunch is over. I step into class and sit down.

Once everyone is in class. The second bell rings. Yet no Sensai. Few minutes pass still no sign of him. Now there is only 10 more minutes of class time.

Blondie turns around to look at me. I look at him. "I like your eyes." I blurt out. His eyes slightly widen and his cheeks flare up. "Sorry." I put my head down and I start thinking of an excuse to get out if here early.

"He isn't here so why not just leave." I look up to see this guy with red spiky hair. Standing up with his stuff. Then this other guy with glasses and blue navy hair stands up. "No, we must stay here until the bell rings."

They start to bicker with each other. I start to get annoyed and roll my eyes. I stand up. Blondie looks up at me. "Can you all shut up." They all look at me.

I pack up my stuff and head towards the door. "Hey stop!" I open the door and walk out the building. I start making my way towards a certain place.

Once I get I take off my backpack and place it on the ground and I go further into the bushes. I take out a can of canned food that I had brought with me.