💥Katsuki x Gamer Reader💥

Katsuki x Gamer Reader

Hi guys! Hope you like this one-shot. You go to school with him and you tolerate him and he tolerates you. You just really like playing games and spend most of your afternoons playing on your ps4. One day he comes over and gets fed up when you keep winning and ignoring him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Y/N’s Pov. 

I look up at the clock on the wall. Come on bell ring, I want to go home for Christmas break!  I see the clock hit 3:00 and the bell ring. I stand up and pack my stuff up quickly. I turn to look at Katsuki walking towards my direction.

“Hey, you ready to go?”  He stuffs his hands in his pockets. “Yes, now hurry the fuck up. Before they start coming over here.” 

I move my head to the side to see Kirishima, Denki, and Sero look over at me. I throw my bag over my shoulder and wave goodbye to them. I walk out of the classroom with Katsuki next to me. 

Once we arrive at my place. I turn on my ps4 and tv. “Where are your parents?” I hand him the controller and grab the extra one. “Working.”  He hums in response and sits down next to me on my bed. 

“You are going down.”  He turns to look at me and smirks. “I am gonna win and if I do. You’re gonna buy me food.” I smirk back. “And if you lose?”  He thinks for a moment then responses. “I’ll let you touch my hair.” My eyes widen. “Deal! You are so going down.” 

~Time skip to 5 games in because it’s Christmas Eve and I wanna sleep before I gotta get ready~

“Ugh! That’s not fair! You play these games everyday!”  I place my controller down waiting for the lobby to load. “No, you just suck.”  He turns to glare at me. “I’m done playing.”  

He gets up and walks to the other side of the bed and sits down there. I roll my eyes. “Fine be a sore loser, but I’m getting my prize for beating you.” I turned my attention back to my game. 

Katsuki’s Pov. 

I sit down on the other side of the bed. “Fine be a sore loser, but I’m getting my prize for beating.”  I roll my eyes. I look around her room. “I’m going to distract her so she loses.” I whisper to myself. I smirk and get up and walk to her side of the bed again.

“Y/N, I’m hungry.” No response. “Y/N did you hear me? I’m hungry.”  She doesn’t turn to look at me but just keeps playing.

I poke her side and forearm. No response. “What the fuck! Y/N pay attention to me!”  Still no response. “I’m going to go through your stuff if you don’t answer me.” Still nothing. I get up and walk to her closet and open it.

I look over at her to see her still playing with her face all scrunched up, with confusion and anger. I feel my face heat up and I look away and look inside her closet. I start going through her clothes. I then get an idea in my head. 

I close her closet door and start to unbutton my shirt I finally get it off and I walked over to her and stand in front of her. “Y/N please pay attention to me!! For fucks sake!!”  She leans to the side and tries to look at the screen. I let out a frustrated sigh and I move and sit down next to her. 

Y/N’s Pov.

I slightly glance over at Katsuki to see him half naked and is really quiet. I look back at the game and smile. I log off and turn off everything. I turn to look at him. “Katsuki, you are really clingy.” He turns to look at the opposite. 

I giggle, and lean in to kiss his cheek. “Luckily for you I find it cute.” I place my hand on his head and play with his hair. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hii hope you guys liked this chapter. I think its ok. Pretty short one-shot. Anyway. Hope you guys have a great day and spend it with your family. If you don’t celebrate it then hope you have a great day in general. Byyyyye loooovee youuuuuu guuuuyyys 

~Rose🥀

Words:739