💥Katsuki x Nerdy Reader PT.2💥

Hey hope you guys like it. I decided to go with a good ending. So yeah hope you guys like it! :) Also a surprise maybe. I don't knoooww. Ok enjoyy!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Y/N's POV.

We finally arrive at the library and we take a seat at the table that is close to the the back end of the library. I take out my homework as he takes out his.“So let’s start from where we left off?”  He nods. I reread the question and I answered it on my paper. “Ok, so how would your quirk help you in this situation?”  He rests his head on his palm, while tapping his pencil against the table. “I don’t know, my quirk probably wouldn't be much help in this situation. My quirk would just cause more fire maybe.” 

“ I mean, you could maybe help people get away from the fire? See, you think of your quirk as a way of destruction and beating up villains.” 

He looks at me and answers. “Well yeah that's what a hero does!”  I sigh. “Yes, but they also help and rescue people.” “Whatever I’m gonna beat the villains.” He slumps down and turns his head to look at me. “You could maybe propel yourself onto the building, if its a building of course and blast you and a person away or down with your explosions but very small ones so it doesn’t cause more damage.” 

He then sits up and writes that down. I roll my eyes but a small smile creeps into my face. “Ok, next question.” 

~Time Skip around closing time~

I yawn and stretch my arms over my head. “Done.” I look over and see him putting his stuff away. “Oh, good.”  I hear a ping and I see my phone light up. I read the text message. 

“Would you like to have dinner at our place?”  He looks over at me. He doesn’t answer for a few seconds and then slowly nods his head. I quickly type his answer and send it to my mother. “Ok let's go then.” I take out my hands from my pockets to push the chair back and grab my backpack but as I do that the condom in my pocket falls out and lands on the floor right between our chairs.

My stomach tightens and I feel my face burn up. I bend down to grab it as fast I can but he beats me to it and stands up facing me. I cover my face with my hands. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  

“What the fuck is this doing in your pocket?”  I can feel the smirk on his face!! I peek through my fingers and I knew it he is smirking. “I-I don’t know……”  “Wait… oh my god do you want me to fuck you?” My face go 10x more redder. I hear him snicker. He grabs my hands and uncovers my face. “All you had to do was ask.”  My eyes widen.

“Shut up!!” I push him back his smirk grows. “Shhh.” I turn and look at the librarian who was cleaning books off the tables, with her finger up to her lips. “Sorry..” I whisper I grab my backpack and my phone and start to walk out the library. I hear footsteps behind me. “Hey! Wait the fuck up!” I slow down a bit. “Hurry up.”  he stops me and makes me turn to look at him.

“Hey why the fuck are you mad?”  I roll my eyes. “I’m not mad.” He glares at me. “Bullshit Y/N.” ''I-Can we just hurry up so we can go eat please?”  “Fine, whatever bitch.” I roll my eyes. “Call me bitch again and you don’t get any spicy curry.” I hear him let out a small gasp. 

We arrive at my place. I set down my backpack on the floor next to the couch. I walk into the kitchen. “Need any help mom?”  She turns around with spatula covered in chocolate. “Uhh you can set the table sweetie.” “Hi.” She smiles at Katsuki. “Hi, do you like curry?”  He nods. “Ohh, goodie.” “Y/N your brother is sleeping in your room because Akio wanted to sleep in his room.” I gasp. “He’s home?” She nods and smiles. I place the last plate and I run up the stairs.