💥Katsuki x Nerdy Reader💥

You is a cute nerdy girl! Katsuki being the explosive hot boy he is. Perfect match right? Anywho! Katsuki has been getting behind his studies recently and you were assigned to help him with his struggles. Seeing as you two didn't quite get along the first time you met. This might be a problem. Who knows! Something might blossom between you two. Enjoy;)

Y/N's Pov.

Ahh! Why did I say to get assigned to that baka. Why couldn't I get assigned to Denki or Eijiro they at least don't yell and think they are better then everyone. I let my head hang as I walk home. I open the door to see my mom and little brother on the floor playing. I smile and take off my shoes and place my bag down. "Hey." My mom without looking at me. "Hi sweetie." I sit on the couch as Akio walks towards and climbs the couch. "Is it true that a boy is coming over?" I look at him weird and then at my mom. "A boy?" She nods. "Yeah I got a called from your school saying that you are gonna help someone?" I let out a sigh and hug Akio. "Yeah I have to help this boy..." She smiles at me. "That's good maybe you guys will become more then friends?" I blush and look at my mom in disbelieve. "Mom!" She snickers. "What? I'm just saying..." I shake my head and look back down the Akio. "You think?" He smiles and nods his head. I smile back and shake my head. "So when is he coming over?" I just shrug. "I don't know he didn't ask or tell me anything. Besides I can't call or text him ok I don't have his number." Soon after I finish talking there is a knock at the door. "Are you expecting anyone?" My mom shakes her head and goes to open the door. "Hello?" I can't really see their face but I can see their legs and some of their arm. "Is your daughter home?" "Of course she is! Are you the boy she has to help?" I don't hear anything in reply. But my mom steps aside and I see him. Fully there. Bakgou Katsuki. "Why is your face so pale sis?" I look down at Akio. I try to smile. "No reason..." I look back up to see him looking at me. "Well you two have some things to do. Come one Akio let's leave your sister alone." He hugs me one last time and runs to my mom. "Try not to screw this up sweetie." I get up and blush heavily. "Mom!" I groan and grab my bag and start to walk up stairs with him behind me. I open my door to my room and walk in. I pivit around to come face to face with Bakugou. "Let's hurry this up so you can leave and we don't ever have to cross paths." He rolls his eyes. "You dumb extra the only way I'll never have to see your ugly face is if you are any good at helping me." I get up to his face. "You are in my house, my room so you don't get to threaten or call me things. Understood?" He steps closer and our noses are literally touching. I notice and back away awkwardly and blush a little. "I'm gonna go change in my bathroom. Get the homework out." I pick out the clothes I usually wear when I come home from school. I lock the door and strip my school uniform. I put on black high waist shorts with buttons going down on the sides. I put on my grey tank top. I put on my converses. I put my hair up in space buns. I walk out to see him sitting on my bed trying to do the homework I walk up to him after I had put my uniform in my closet for tomorrow. He looks up at me as I sit next him on the bed. I except him to say something but stays quite. "What?" His face becomes a tainted pink. "N-nothing! It's just I've never seen you with out your hair in a ponytail. (If your hair is short: I've never seen you with your hair up in buns before.) Also you in other clothes then our uniform." I roll my eyes. I take the book out of his hands. "Ok so I need you to read this all the way to this spot." I hand it back and I take out our homework that is due tomorrow. I start working on it. "Done." I don't look up at him. "Ok now close it and tell me what it said." He doesn't answer me. I look over at him to see him rereading it again. I giggle. He finally closes it and looks at me. "Ok so uh if there is a fire near our school. How can my quirk help-" There is a knock on the door. "Come in." My mom pops her head in and smiles. "Hey guys. Sorry but um honey I think it would be best if you two go to the library." I tilt my head. "Why?" She looks down to see Akio pop his head in as well. "I'm having a play date!" I close my eyes and sigh. "Right I forgot." I look over at Bakugou. "Um let's go to the library." He just nods and starts packing up. I look over at my mom to see her wink at me. "Mom please don't." She giggles. "Whaat? A mother can dream for her daughter to find herself a man." I blush. "Mom!" Bakugou now looking at both if us. "So what are your intentions with my daughter?" His face turns red. "Uh w-what?!" My mom laughs. "Aww he is cute. Y/N don't screw this up." I stand up and throw my pillow at her. "Mom leave!!" She snickers and leaves. I put my stuff inside my backpack. "Let's leave before she says something else." I open my door and walk down the stairs. "Oh honey! Your brother has some condoms in his room!" I blush a bright red I look over to Bakugou also blushing and shaking. His face redder then mine. "Mom!!" She snickers. "What? I might be old but I don't want to he a grandma just yet so wear protection!" I cover my face. "Mom we are going to the library! We are not going to fuck!" She shakes her head. "Oh please. He is a good looking boy and you are a good looking girl! Its called hormones honey." I run up the stairs and open my brothers room and go to his drawer. I bite my lip. "Why am I even grabbing one?!" I whisper to myself. I put it in my pocket and run back down. "Sorry I remembered I need my charger." I grab his arm and pull him out of my house. He starts laughing. My eyes widen. "Your mom is awesome." I laugh with him. "Yeah she is." We start walking. "You should laugh more." He doesn't answer me. "You should do your hair differently." I smile to myself. "Yeah I guess. If I chag my hair style every now and then. Would you laugh more?" He just shrugs. "Sure, why not." I put my hand in my pocket and squeeze the condom. He starts to jog. I tilt my head. "Come on bitch." I roll my eyes. "What did I say about calling me names!" He turns around. "We aren't in your room anymore." I bite my lower lip and jog after him.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey everyone. So my cousin and me are ok now. Thank you to everyone who texted me and told that they were there for me. I really appreciate that you guys worry. But yes let me know in the comments if you want a second part to this. If you do do you guys want it to be heartbreaking with like a good ending or just a straight out good ending. Let me know. Next up is part 2 of the series. I will either post it later tonight or tomorrow. Along with maybe posting a Thanksgiving special tomorrow as well or on Friday. Lately everything that has made me happy and I used to have interest in isn't doing it for me anymore. Like I can't even listen to music without getting bored and changing it. So I'm trying to find what catch's my interest. Also I have nothing to watch on YouTube. So please leave some things I can watch or maybe do. I'll appreciate it. But that is all. Thank you for all the comments. :) I love to read them. To the talks about soda to Converses to being the Avatar. Haha I also cant believe that my book has 46k like omfg!!! I'm so happy!!! I have other books but this is the one I love the most! Ahh thank you guys so so much. I love you all so much!! Byyyeee

~Rose🌹

Words:1528