PART - 1

"Abhyansh Singh Ranawat, your end is not far... I know you will kill me today, but soon you will join me...", screamed the man who is getting beaten up badly by the men in black... Though he said those words to the devil, he didn't dare to look into his eyes...

Abhyansh sat on the chair royally with his infamous emotionless face having his drink...

"Your Royal Highness, should we kill him ??", one of his men asked looking down, No one has the audacity to talk to him looking into his eyes... Till date, only one man was able to do that... Ranveer Rajput... A man of values... Abhyansh remembered him fondly but shook his thoughts away soon...

"No", he replied with a sinister look and his men understood that he wants to torture the man till he begged for death, so they continued their torture...

Abhyansh opened his customized Macbook and started working as if the man's screams didn't affect him at all but in actuality, they sounded music to his ears, with every cry, his ego boosted... And after an hour more of torture, Abhyansh got to hear what he was waiting for...

"Please Maharaj, please, kill me... Kill me, I can't... I can't bear this torture...", the man cried in pain...

He continued to type on his computer and then he heard that one sentence that he wanted to hear...

"Kailash Rajput... He was the one who sent me to destroy your godown, I told you what you wanted, now give me death, please Maharaj... Please...", the man begged, he didn't beg for his life as he knew Abhyansh Singh Ranawat never left his enemies go out of his den alive... So he asked for the best thing that would relieve him from this pain, the torture, and the fear of being in the same room as the Beast himself...

Abhyansh took his revolver and pressed the trigger, the bullet pierced through the man's skull, despite the distance, he didn't miss the aim... He kept the gun on the table as if he hadn't just killed a man and started his work, he connected the Bluetooth and attended the annual General meeting online simultaneously signaling his men to clear the body without much noise... And his well-trained men executed it perfectly...

"Kailash Rajput... ", Abhyansh muttered to himself, that man has become a nuisance lately... He wanted to kill him but just the thought of his son stopped him...

Ranveer Rajput is a man of principles, the only human being brave enough to talk to him by looking in the eye, The moment Abhyansh met him, he was impressed by the courage of the man...
He met Ranveer Rajput when he went to kill Kailash for his misdeeds, Ranveer promised to set all the wrongs done by his father, and the courage Ranveer displayed impressed him. He asked what he wanted and Ranveer asked for his father's life and he without even a second thought, gave it to him.

Ranveer controlled his father till he was here in India but 5 years ago, he went to London for his masters and settled there to gain experience and from then Kailash Rajput became an obstacle in his business, he wanted to kill him but Abhyansh is a man of his words, and the vile old fox knew this and that's the reason he is fearlessly meddling with his business...

Abhyansh decided to find a solution for this problem soon and left his dungeon to his workplace...

He went home for dinner, and seeing him, everyone stood up in respect including his handicapped father who took the help of crutches... They all greeted him and he gave them a nod before occupying the head chair...

Amruta Singh Ranawat served him while the servants served the other family members, one thing that didn't change in years even though his equation with his mother took a 180-degree turn was her serving him the food...

Well, he says that only a Royal family member should serve him and that's the reason he wants his mother to do it... But he and his mother both knew the actual reason...