PART - 13

A week passed, and today is the final checkup of Ranveer before he is declared completely fit, he purposely arranged in the hospital requesting the doctor though they can conduct the checkup from home...

"Ishu, you will accompany me to the hospital, won't you ??", Ranveer asked

"I will bhai, I already asked Maharaj", Isha said and Ranveer nodded getting ready... 

He is glad, he would finally be free from the plasters and don't have to bedrest anymore... Isha went to Abhyansh who is working on his laptop...

"Maharaj, I'm going with bhai to the hospital as I informed you yesterday, If I get late for lunch, would you punish me ??", Isha asked, the vulnerability visible in the end, she is afraid of getting punished...

"No, You are exempted for today, but try to come before my lunchtime", he said and she sighed in relief, if he said he wouldn't punish her, then he wouldn't, She was in dilemma before, she couldn't leave her brother alone, neither could she get late, nor tell her brother about how her husband would punish her if she gets late... 

"Yes Maharaj", she said and quickly walked away, Abhyansh smirked before resuming his work...

Isha and Ranveer reached the hospital and got his plasters removed, Isha asked for all the details and checked about medicines with the doctors, after getting clarity, the brother-sister left the hospital...

She is surprised when she saw her brother getting into the driver's seat instead of the driver...

"Bhai, you can't drive, you just got your plasters removed, didn't you hear what doctors said, I won't get in if you...", Isha blabbered when Ranveer interrupted her strongly...

"Isha get in, NOW", Ranveer said and She got in seeing her brother's furious form... As soon as she sat in the passenger seat, he sped off asking her to put on her seat belt which she did after many failed attempts...

"bhai, drive slowly, bhai, you are taking a wrong turn, this is not the way to home", she said but Ranveer didn't bother to answer...

"Bhai, slow down, I'm afraid, Bhai, what's going on, tell me... please", Isha said... "where are we going ??", Isha asked

"Airport, We are leaving India", Ranveer said

"WHAT ??", Isha screamed... "Does Maharaj know ??", Isha asked... Is her husband getting rid of her ?? but why isn't she happy ?? She should be happy she is going away from that beast, but why is she afraid thinking she would never see him again ??

"Of course not Ishu, do you think that beast would allow us to leave if he knows ??", Ranveer asked

"BHAI ?? No, No, you can't do this, bhai this is wrong", Isha started crying suddenly realizing what a sin they were going to commit... She panicked, Abhyansh wouldn't forgive them...

"No, bhai... We are Rajputs, I gave him my word, that I would be his slave, we can't do this bhai... No, this is wrong", Isha tried again but Ranveer is nowhere to listen to her... They reached the highway and Ranveer sighed in relief slowing down but continued driving...

"Ishu... stop it, We are Rajputs and we can't go back on our word, but now those days are gone, I can't let you spoil your life, I know how that beast treats you, I saw your wrist injury Ishu... and later, I got to know through a servant, how you got it... He is a monster Ishu, I can't let you live with him... no", Ranveer said

"NO BHAI... I can't leave Maharaj, yeh galat hai(this is wrong)", Isha said sobbing... 

"shut up Ishu", Ranveer said 

"Bhai, I can't betray Maharaj, he trusted me and sent me with you, we can't do this to him Bhai...", Isha sobbed...

"Ishu... this is the only way to save you from that beast bacha... please stop crying, I can't see you like this...", Ranveer said