PART - 54

"Where are you going ?", she asked her husband when she returned from the closet after changing

"Study", he said without turning to her...

"In the chamber or...", she started but he walked away before she completed... "Or the main one?", she said to herself... Her eyes welled up at his ignorance but she knew she deserved it. His anger is justified but she wasn't wrong either... She was put in a spot, she couldn't wait for him to arrive in India, and neither could she tell him on the phone.

She tried to sleep but couldn't, she took her husband's shawl and covered herself. She made coffee for him as she knew he needed it, she was about to take it to him but realized he might not want to see her, so she sent it through a servant and went for a walk in the garden after that.

Ranveer saw his sister taking a walk in the garden and looking at her face, he understood her distress. He felt like killing Abhyansh for upsetting her.

"Hm... here...", Isha heard her brother... she turned and looked at him, two glasses of chocolate milkshake in his hands... "Take it or I'll have both", Ranveer warned, but Isha didn't react, she was looking at her brother lost in her thoughts, hundreds of questions running through her eyes... "One....two...thre...", he stretched the number 3 without completely saying it, a small smile made on Isha's face before she snatched both the tumblers from her brother's hands...

"Both are mine...", she screamed smiling widely...

"Ishu... Bacha, that's cheating...", Ranveer whined...

"Hahahaha, What will you do bhai...", Isha said sipping from both the tumblers...

"Ishu... Ishu monster... I'll not leave you...", Ranveer started chasing her, while she ran giggling around taking occasional sips from both the tumblers.

"Haha bhayyu... you can't catch me...", she said running and Ranveer chased her, purposely running a little slow to make her win, like he used to do in their childhood.

And like in their childhood, she couldn't run anymore, so she took a pause and took deep breaths...

"Okay... compromise, take this", Isha said forwarding one tumbler in her left hand... "Wait, not this, take this...", she said forwarding the right one realizing it had a lesser quantity.

"Ishu, you cheater... I don't want this... I want that", he said leaning towards the tumbler in her left hand...

"Take this or nothing", Isha said, Ranveer glared at her but snatched the milkshake in her right hand with an angry pout...

"Bhayyu... you are such a kid...", she said and he glared at her...

"You don't have the right to call me a kid, look at yourself", he said and she laughed...

"I don't mind... I got more", she said sipping her milkshake with a big grin, Ranveer's face filled with a wide smile looking at her smile...

"This is why I'm alive... To see you smile...", Ranveer said cupping her cheek and kissing her forehead...

Her eyes are filled with tears looking at the overwhelming love and affection for her in her brother's eyes...

"Bhai... can we sit here for some time ?", Isha asked hopefully...

"It's cold here bacha... we can go inside...", he suggested...

"Please bhayyu...", she pleaded and he nodded... Both of them settled on the grass sipping their milkshakes...

"Why is my little Ishu upset ?", he asked softly...

"Bhai... I'm such a disappointment na ? I can't do anything properly... Rana sa left trusting me with responsibilities and what did I do ? I messed up everything", she said, his tone doubtful of her actions.