PART - 2

"Your Highness, we have got your jet ready according to your orders", informed Abhyansh's secretary looking down...

"Rajputs...", Abhyansh said before settling inside his car... With that one word, his secretary understood, that his boss is going to clear the mess Kailash Rajput created before going on his business trip...

He soon reached the Rajput's palace, he is welcomed grandly, and looking at the grandeur arrangements, Abhyansh understood that Kailash Rajput had laid a bigger trap but he decided not to get trapped in it but fate is against his wishes this time...

Kailash and his wife welcomed Abhyansh and after that, they took him to the grand dining table where a feast was arranged...

"Kailash... Come to the point... ", Abhyansh said in his menacing tone... Kailash Rajput tried his level best not to show his fear and walked him to his office room...

"Mr. Ranawat, you want me not to be involved in your businesses, I accept all your conditions, in return, I need a small favor", Kailash said in his extra-sweet tone...

Abhyansh gave him a questioning glance, he thought the greedy old fox would ask for money or property but what he asked shocked him to the core...

"Marry our princess, Isha Rajput", he said and as soon as those words left his mouth, Abhyansh lifted the man in the air holding his neck, there is no control over his anger...

" Yo... You g..gave your word", Kailash whispered getting choked, Abhyansh closed his eyes, calmed himself, and threw him on the floor before getting up to walk away...

"She is my elder brother's daughter", Kailash said and those words halted Abhyansh's steps...

Kailash knew Abhyansh hated his elder brother to the core, he was the cause for all this, why wouldn't he know ??  He knew after knowing this, Abhyansh would torture Isha every second...

"Marry her, you will get the authority over her share of properties, which you would allow me to use... That's all I want in return", Kailash said...

Isha has the largest share in the properties, and he wants to control all of those at the same time wants to give her a fate that is worse than hell... And the only way to fulfill both his dreams at a time is to get her married to none other than The Royal BEAST...

Abhyansh Singh Ranawat is tempted by the offer, not one but his many issues would get solved... His family and his people want him to get married and bring a queen for a long time but no one has the audacity to say it to him directly... He is in his early thirties and he wants to get married and get it done with, most importantly, he would be free from the nuisance called Kailash Rajput, And the most important thing, he gets a chance to torture the woman who is the only daughter of the man whom he hates with a passion...

But, Will she agree ?? He is known as The Royal BEAST and people fear him the most, despite his extremely godly features, his beastly aura manages to keep the girls away...

Kailash Rajput understood what he is thinking... He smirked at the opportunity...

"I know what you are thinking, Isha will agree to marry you, after all, she is my brother's daughter, the same as him, hungry for power and money, She knows by being your wife, she would get access to both of it. So she agreed already... ", he said and this increased his hatred for that girl tenfold... But Abhyansh knew better than to trust this Kailash...

"I want to hear it from her... ", he said in his cold tone...

"Sure, why not...", Kailash said asking his men to call Isha here...

She walked there looking down... 

"Isha, this is the man you are going to marry, just like I told you, do you agree ??", Kailash asked and Isha nodded without looking up, her eyes teary... Abhyansh fisted his palms at her nod, though she was looking down...