PART - 29

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk...

***************************************************************************************

After having dinner, Isha and Abhyansh sat for a while with Ranveer... Abhyansh received a call and he had to leave to his den... He hung up and looked at his wife and brother-in-law... His eyes stopped at his wife and stared a little longer... Isha feeling her husband's gaze, turned to him...

"Rana sa  ?? You need anything  ??", Isha asked... His eyes are depicting anger and fury but he is calm for her... She didn't understand what he is going through...

"I have to go somewhere, will be back late at night, don't wait for me, go to sleep", Abhyansh said suddenly getting up and wearing his suit jacket...

"Now  ??", Isha asked with worry... She thought if he is leaving at this time, there must be some big problem but what she doesn't know is his work demands his presence at a very odd times and this isn't the first time he is leaving at this time, he did many times in the past but she wasn't aware... This time it is both personal and professional mission for him...

"Yes... Don't worry, everything is fine...", Abhyansh said and marched out...

"Bhai... I am afraid... What's so important that he is leaving at this time  ??", Isha asked looking at Ranveer...

"Ishu... Stop worrying, I'll go and find out, calm down", he said assuring his sister and walked out to talk to his BEAST brother-in-law...

"Ranawat... Wait...", Ranveer ran behind Abhyansh who's walk is much faster than a normal person's run...

"What is it Rajput  ??", Abhyansh asked halting his steps...

"Why are you leaving at this time  ?? Is everything alright  ??", Ranveer asked and Abhyansh gave a 'none-of-your-business' look... "Come on Ranawat... You can trust me", Ranveer insisted... It's not like Abhyansh didn't trust Ranveer but he didn't like to involve anyone in his business but since it's related to Ranveer as well, he decided to tell him...

"Join me", Abhyansh said and walked out...

Ranveer did, getting the seriousness in Abhyansh's tone... He got into his brother-in-law's car...

"Ishu... Bacha... I am going with Ranawat... Go to sleep", Ranveer informed his sister in the call...

"But bhai... Is everything fine... I am scared", Isha said, her brother joining her husband is raising more doubts...

"Don't worry bacha, everything is fine...", Ranveer said and Isha nodded hanging up...

"Speed up", Abhyansh roared at the poor driver after Ranveer hung up scaring the driver, Bhairav, and Ranveer as well... He wants to finish the business faster and go back to his wife who is scared right now... 

"What's happening Ranawat ??", Ranveer asked and Abhyansh shut the partition and turned to Ranveer, he trusted Bhairav and the driver but didn't want to show his emotions for his wife in front of them...

"The last person responsible for the attack on Isha is in the den, I'm gonna finish him today...", Abhyansh said

"What ?? Who ??", Ranveer asked

"Rizzo, Alvize Rizzo...", Abhyansh said gritting his teeth...

"WHAT ?? Alvize Rizzo ?? That man owns the second-largest arms-making company in the world... Why would he even try to kill Isha ??", Ranveer asked

"He didn't plan the attack, the gun pointed at my wife is made in his company...", Abhyansh said shocking Ranveer...

"Are you f**king insane ??", Ranveer shouted, he is petrified to say the least, knowing his brother-in-law is gonna kill a man who is a billionaire, who runs a billion-dollar arms company just because the weapon pointed at his wife is made in his one of the hundreds of factories...

The Royal BEASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें