PART - 56

Note - Guys many of you are thinking that I won't be giving updates here since I am posting it in stck me, but I already told you, I will post this book here completely till the final chapter. But soon take it down after that. It's always been my stance that I keep the book free in wattpad for a few days for the readers who couldn't afford the premium content, but stck me readers are buying each chapter so they need to have some advantage otherwise it would be unfair to them, so they get access to chapters 5-6 weeks before you. Hope you understand. The next chapter would be on 28th may.

********************************

Filling his face with blood, bruises all over the body, blood oozing out from every cell of his body, making cuts all over torturing the BEAST by giving all kinds of physical pain to him... That's what his enemies thought of doing to him when they first planned to capture Abhyansh Singh Ranawat, the man who controls more than half of the globe and maintains a very good relationship with the rest of it. They thought of having the upper hand after having him at their mercy but it didn't take much time before they realized how wrong they were. 

In front of them, there sat Abhyansh Singh Ranawat with his signature confidence not wavering even for a second. It had been 4 days since he was captured by his enemies, he did not have his weapons with him, no gun, no sword, not even a single thing to defend himself yet he sat there on the chair crossing his legs one over the other like a king he is without a tinge of fear or uncertainty. He still looked so much in control and that had made his foes burn in jealousy and fume in anger but did he care ? Absolutely no f**ks given in turn he enjoyed it. 

Though he was captured by them, they couldn't harm even his hair strand, they so wanted to kill him but were they capable of it ? Honestly, he was disappointed with his foes, he didn't expect them to turn this stupid, did they think they could kill him ? Him ? He pitied their naivety. He was the kind of man who thinks for at least next 1-2 decades before investing bulk in any business, did they really think that such a man wouldn't have thought about his own safety and the probable threats that would be mounted on his head ? A careful and clever person would anticipate the dangers and create backups for worst-case scenarios, but he was an ultra-smart man, he not only had backups for the worst-case scenarios but also devised plans to divulge the worst-case scenarios and that's how he got control of the whole situation despite being in his enemy's territory. 

-------- 4 Days Ago --------

When Abhyansh's own men backstabbed him, he got a clear picture of the whole thing. All of them backstabbing him wasn't expected by him, it did come as a shock, because some of them were very loyal to him, but if his rivals got even his most loyal men to backstab him, he understood their network was much more than he was aware of, and the mad desire to take them all at once doubled, till then he was thinking of getting his hands on just Neil Singhania but after this, he wanted to take down everyone and end this fiasco for once and all. His initial plan was to go with them, letting them think that the ball was in their court. They threw a trap called Neil Singhania to capture the BEAST, they thought it would lure the BEAST into their net and Abhyansh knew it very well, so he let them think so. 

Just when he was about to play his part, he got to know about the attack on his family, and that broke his resolve to end his enemies. He tossed away his plans and immediately left for the airport to leave for Ajmer telling Mr. Khan. And that's where things went south, his foes took control of the whole airport and that's when he realized that the president of the European nation he was in, whom he just met a day prior was ousted a few hours ago and a new regime was established. He understood it was a very big trap laid to end BEAST's dominance and his family's existence. In fact, it was the biggest trap laid for him in his whole life, he was sure there were multiple governments' hands in this as well and he very well knew who they were as well. Most of the ruling, as well as opposition parties in most of the countries across the globe, favored him, there was no doubt about it but there were a couple of countries who antagonized him too, But would he be called a BEAST if he didn't learn from his mistakes, this might be the worst trap and the worst attack on him and his family in his entire life but he wouldn't let the consequences of this turn worst because he wasn't the same Abhyansh Singh Ranawat who didn't hold much power to defend himself and his family from deadly and treacherous attacks decades ago, he changed, now he was the BEAST and he didn't know what was defeat. His strategies never fail, he wouldn't let them.