PART - 27

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk, precap is too lengthy... but couldn't help it

***************************************************************************************Isha didn't reply, she kept setting her clothes in the wardrobe, she suddenly noticed her husband's ironed clothes lying neatly folded on the corner table... She is the one who arranges his wardrobe as her husband didn't like someone else entering their personal space which they both share... He told her on one of their silent nights, well she would be silent, but he talks to her about some or other thing, though very little, she observed her husband keenly this whole week and she got to know a lot more things, he hated interacting with people, he didn't converse much, he doesn't want to in the first place, but with her, he tried to talk, he wanted her to respond to him, talk to him but she didn't. He wanted to keep talking to her but after a few words, he didn't know what to say further so he used to nuzzle his head in her neck, holding her by the waist, and fall asleep inhaling her scent. 

She had to try hard to keep her mouth shut, she wanted to talk badly, especially seeing her ever-arrogant, rude, and beast of a husband behaving so softly melted her heart instantly but she wants to punish him, there is this kind of right she developed on him, the same right she felt towards her brother, she is surprised about her feelings but she is happy, she loved her husband's trials to make her talk, to convince her... She loved seeing the transformation in him, outside their bedroom, he carried this dominant aura that people including his family didn't dare to utter a word without fumbling or looking into his eyes, and in the bedroom with her, he is this soft-hearted person who carried his wife in his heart and is ready to bow to any level for her... 

Hearing his words, she too felt that she punished him enough, she didn't want to take him for granted, she is still afraid of his anger, what if he gets angry and left her ?? No, he wouldn't leave her, even if he does, why is she so afraid ?? No, how can she live without seeing him ?? Questions interrupted her head and she sighed dismissing all thoughts, she genuinely felt she punished him enough and it's the first time she is punishing a person for hurting her, after her brother. She is always kind, and forgave people even without them asking for forgiveness, she even forgave her uncle, but not Madan who attacked her modesty, he is a sinner for eyeing a woman wrongly and he should be punished which her husband did. She knew her husband killed Madan, she got to know the truth from her brother, who slipped his tongue in a conversation. He complained that her husband didn't give him a chance to avenge her insult and that's how she got to know the whole truth. She didn't like the killing part but she definitely liked the fact that her husband did it for her... 

That day, in the Rajput Palace, when she saw him unfazed by how Madan treated her, she is so disappointed, she started believing what Madan said about her husband not caring for her dignity but it's wrong, though he hated her, he didn't let anyone hurt her dignity. It's proved in the way how he took away all the property authority from her uncle for insulting her. She wanted to talk to him but how ?? She got an idea looking at his clothes lying on the corner. She turned to him who is setting his cufflinks, she still didn't notice her brother and brother-in-law standing outside the room as it's far...

"Maharaj...", she called slowly, Abhyansh's head whipped in her direction, and for a second, she thought he might have sprained his neck with the speed he turned his head. He walked towards her with lightning speed...

"Yes", he said holding her arm softly, and his bright face brought a small smile to her face, her husband is so cute, CUTE ?? And he ?? Are you crazy, woman ?? her head snapped at her... he is anything but cute...

"Woh... I...I wanted to ask you... Should I set your clothes in your wardrobe or you'll get it done by someone ??", she asked and he smiled at her pulling her by her waist and making her eyes widen at his act... She tried to free herself but he didn't leave her...