PART - 10

The next day, at the breakfast table, everyone is wondering about Ranveer because he never missed breakfast or dinner as that's the only time he gets to see his sister and she wouldn't run away whereas Isha knew why he isn't there, she missed her brother, she realized she has hurt him a lot, she never did that before, whatever people have done to hurt her, she never thought bad about them or got angry with them, she didn't even know how to, though what she has for her brother is not anger, it's the extreme pain that made her react that way, yes he didn't come to save her, and when the only person who is everything to her, gave up on her, she fell apart, but deep down, her brother's presence around her these days kind of brought peace to her, all these weeks, she didn't talk to him but having him beside her repaired her broken form bit by bit, and most importantly, her husband didn't punish her much which she knew is again done by her brother, everyone thought that Ranveer is staying in Ranawat palace leaving his pride for his sister's forgiveness but only she and Abhyansh knew that he is doing that to keep his sister safe from the BEAST. 

Abhyansh was enjoying the happenings, he actually wants to see how far Ranveer could go for a sister who didn't bother to even say a word back, despite knowing her brother is hell worried and suffering for her... 

Everyone was having breakfast when the servant rushed inside...

"Hukum, I seek forgiveness for interrupting your breakfast, but this is urgent, Prince Ranveer Rajput met with an accident yesterday night, he will be shifted to his palace in an hour", the servant said and Isha's eyes widened in shock, and worry... the servants are supposed to inform Abhaynsh immediately as soon as they get any important news about particular people, and those involve his very important business partners, his family, and rivals, and Ranveer's name is the first in the list after the family, so the servant had to follow the protocol.

"How is he ?? Is he okay ?? He... Please tell me, please...", Isha ran towards the servant asking him the questions, forgetting all the rules, she isn't supposed to move from beside the dining table till the King finished his breakfast. 

"He is fine... Mrs. Ranawat...", the servant answered looking down...

"Leave...", Abhyansh said calmly having his breakfast, he already knew Ranveer has an accident while driving home last night, his men who were following him took him to the hospital and informed him the very minute. 

"Maharaj, can I go and see my brother ?? Please I beg you...", Isha asked...

"No...", Abhyansh said flatly continuing his breakfast...

She wanted to go no matter what going against his orders, she is not afraid of his punishment when it came to her brother, but she promised him that she would be his slave and follow his every word. She is a true Rajput and Rajputs never go back on their words, so she can't go back on her words...

"Maharaj, please, I beg you, Maharaj... my brother... he is my brother, please...", she fell on her knees crying, she hated herself for falling weak and crying in front of the BEAST and showing her weak self to him, but she couldn't control herself, it's her brother, she loves him more than anything and the thought of him getting into an accident is worrying her to the core. How she said that word to him kept running in her head, she knew that would hurt him, then why did she say that ?? She is hurt, in pain but that doesn't mean she hurts her brother, thinking all this, she felt regret and guilt, and more tears slipped... and Abhyansh's words made her cry more...

"What are you ?? You treat your brother like he is a stranger when he is here begging you to talk to him, and now when he is on his deathbed, you are crying for him, which emotion is real ?? You women, all are the same...", he said glaring at his mother...

"He is not on his deathbed", Isha said standing up but still looking down and her voice stiff... 

"so you don't have to go", Abhyansh said, he actually has plans to visit Ranveer with Isha, but he is just playing with her, giving her pain, and looking at her struggling became his favorite hobby...