PART - 38

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk... Sorry, was busy writing R.A.I.N.B.O.W. this weekend which was pending last week.

***************************************************************************************

Ragini and her team settled down in the first half and started meeting. Because of the complications in the acquisition process, the HR team asked Ashley and her team to assist Ragini and others for a few more days since the acquisition is first on its kind for R Empire. Every acquisition done till now is only on paper, their team never attended the R Empire building except for official meetings, and they operated from their previous office buildings, but Abhyansh wanted Ragini and her team to work in his building for obvious reasons.

And because of that, Ragini and her employees are on R Empire's payroll, so the HR department needs more time to sort all these things, Ashley huffed and left from there leaving Isha, Ragini and Reetu to sigh.

"She would create more trouble for us", Reetu expressed

"Yeah, I thought the HR department would be taking control of things from Ashley and her team today, but they need more time it seems...", Ragini said. Isha nodded and recalled how the HR department apologized and said they would try to fix this sooner. Till then they asked them to cooperate with Ashley and her team, Ashley didn't throw any tantrums, accepted the HR department's request which rang bells among Ragini's employees.

"Ms. Ashley clearly isn't fond of us, then why didn't she deny the HR department's request ??", Isha questioned

"To torture us, what can be any other reason ?? That woman is definitely not a saint to do good deeds... such a bi**h...", Reetu said and Ragini agreed

"Reetu... Don't use such words...", Isha said and Reetu and Ragini sighed at their friend...

"Okay fine, let's talk about work, let's have our first meeting in R Empire after lunch, Okay ??", Ragini announced to all her staff and everyone nodded enthusiastically... "Every change sees some challenges, The meeting agenda is to discuss the challenges we face after shifting here, previously we had our workplace and boutique in the same office space, so it was very easy to track our sales and directly know our customers and their needs, I think that contributed a lot to our designers to create their best work, so, we'll be discussing how to tackle those challenges", Ragini completed and everyone agreed.

Ragini suggested that they have their food together since it's their first day and also there are a lot of chances that they get bullied by Ashley and her team or the other employees if eaten separately. But they never imagined that they would get to witness such a huge drama on the first day of their extraordinary feat of working in the R Empire building.

Everyone settled in the cafeteria, and some went to get lunch while others who brought tiffin from home heated their food. Isha, along with Shivam and Aashna is heating her lunch in the microwaves provided in the cafeteria when a man approached them...

"Excuse me ??", he said looking at Isha...

"Yes ?? Do you need something, sir ??", she asked politely

"You look beautiful... Your courage and confidence in carrying your outfit are commendable... May I know your name please ??", he said looking at Isha... Isha gave an awkward smile, she didn't realize that the man is flirting with her since he is very polite...

"Um... Isha...", she said awkwardly...

"Abhay... Abhay Malhotra... Director, Brand Management", he said forwarding his palm for a handshake... Isha shook her hands awkwardly... Shivam and Aashna's eyes widened hearing his position, he is quite a senior but looks young.