PART - 20

Isha returned in the evening at her usual time but surprisingly, she saw her husband who would be in his home office at this time usually, sitting in the hall in his royal throne chair, opposite him sat an old man, she could say with the white hair on his head...

She is confused about whether to greet her husband, who is the king... Normally, it's the rule that if someone enters the palace and sees the king, they greet him by bowing their head and then carry forward with the work, but now, he is in a meeting and so she is wondering what to do while walking inside but suddenly she heard the old man's voice which halted her steps... 

"Your highness, you are my last hope, day by day, Bhupinder's atrocities are increasing, he harasses the girl students, and female teachers, beats the boys, and won't let the students and teachers enter the school", said the old man, keeping his head down in king's respect

"From when is this happening ??", Abhyansh asked in his usual cold tone

"from the past one month Maharaj", the old man said

"And you are coming to me now ??", Abhyansh asked sternly, the old man who is the head teacher of the school shivered at his tone, he knew he should have come there earlier as their king never wanted his people to suffer and who makes them suffer will see his BEASTly form... "Anyways... I'll look into it, Is everything else fine at the school ?? Do the caterers supply good meals now ??", Abhyansh asked 

"Yes Maharaj, after you talked to the caterers, they are now, supplying very good food for the students, the food quality is so good that even teaching and non-teaching staff is having food at the school only...", the old man said, Isha who is hearing the conversation, now remembered who he is...

He is her teacher, who used to come in the evening every day and home-school her... He taught her till her 12th along with 6 other teachers... She wanted to go and greet him, but what if he told her about her home-schooling to Abhyansh, would her husband use it against her ?? Moreover, she doesn't want her husband to know about her personal matters, she wanted to keep it low for now, and that's the reason she asked Avyan to not say about it to anyone...

She decided to walk inside calmly, she felt bad for not greeting her teacher who she respects a lot but she had to do it... But as the universe is against her... the old man who saw her walking inside recognized her...

"Isha ??", the old teacher Vijayender, called adjusting his spectacles, to see if he is right... 

Isha's steps halted, she cursed her fate, before turning to face her beloved teacher who she is reluctant to meet, a minute ago...

Abhyansh frowned, how did the government school teacher know Isha ?? Abhyansh always thought Isha to be graduated from the best schools and colleges, but he never tried to find out where she actually studied, now that he thinks of it, it's annoying not to know about his wife's basic details... He immediately decided to find all the details about his wife, he messaged his trusted men and asked for the report till the EOD, he wanted to give them enough time so that there won't be any discrepancies in the report that has details about his wife...

"Sir...", Isha walked towards the old man and bent to touch his feet but stopped her actions hearing the king...

"What do you think you are doing ??", Abhyansh asked with a frown, his voice colder than usual indicating his displeasure, his wife is a queen, she can't touch the old man's feet...

"Maharaj... he...  he is my teacher... so I was just taking his blessings...", Isha answered fumbling, looking at her husband's anger...

Abhyansh didn't say anything and Isha's teacher didn't understand anything, what is Isha doing here ??