PART - 4

Isha slept for 2 hours before waking up and started cleaning the hallway, gym room, the hall outside the study, the staircase, and the main hall which is just beside the entrance to the king's chamber and she got already tired because everything is huge in there... She used to work a lot even in the Rajput palace but the things at Ranawat's are grandeur and 10 times bigger. She wanted to clean the other two bedrooms as well since she cleaned the one she is staying in before she slept... 

She slowly walked to the corner one and thanked her stars for not encountering her husband, She quickly cleaned the room and the porch and balcony attached to it... She saw a huge closet in every room but didn't have the time to explore them so she quickly walked to the other room, the only room which is left for cleaning, after which she could go and freshen up... It's still 5 AM, and she didn't expect her husband to wake up and she is right... 

She saw him laying on the bed in attention mode, with closed eyes... She decided to clean the room and calmly leave the place without disturbing his sleep, but what she didn't know was he already woke up, he is trained that way, even a little moment could wake him up, he hardly sleeps, he just came to his room to take an hour of sleep and then start his day with a workout but before he could wake up, his wife came inside and started cleaning, he decided to close his eyes and let her do her work as he knew if she knows he is awake, she would stumble here and there messing up things in fear which he hates...

He waited for her to go but he didn't hear the sound of her walking away or of her cleaning... so he slightly opened his eyes to see what she was doing and what he saw surprised him... She is staring at his huge portrait looking keenly... And then he heard the cutest thing he ever heard...

"I am afraid to look at your face even when you are asleep, that's why I'm looking at your picture, I actually didn't remember clearly how you look, it's a shame you know ?? For a wife not to know how her husband looks, that's why memorizing you now", she said to herself in a low tone... 

Abhyansh didn't get angry hearing her words, and neither is he irritated, he felt cute and wanted to hear more of her talk, that never happened before, no human talk ever interested him, he actually felt irritated hearing someone talk, it is a chore for him but for his wife he felt the opposite and he absolutely hated it...

"Get out", he said and she jerked back in fear hearing his voice suddenly... She scurried away immediately and he sighed... He freshened up and went to his gym room, and seeing it clean, he mentally appreciated his new maid, that's what he felt for Isha. He ordered all the maids not to enter his chamber, and he knew they wouldn't dare to defy his orders, he wanted to torture Isha Rajput so much that her father's dead soul could never be at peace...

Isha freshened up and wore her clothes, which were offered to her by her mother-in-law for this morning as there are some more rituals... She needs to at least arrange her wardrobe if she is going to stay there all her life... She decided to talk to her husband and with that, she remembered the early morning incident that has happened, she like a stupid kept talking to his portrait, did he hear her talk ?? No, he would have punished her if he did... she concluded and walked down... All the while, her mind couldn't stop thinking about him, he is a king, by all means, he looked so handsome in that portrait and she wanted to keep staring at it... If he didn't wake up, she would have done it for some more time... 

His portrait is only in that room, rest two bedrooms have many paintings, but no portrait, but why ?? She decided to ask her mother-in-law...

She went down and Amruta who saw her daughter-in-law rushed to her, engulfing her in a motherly hug...