PART - 50

Abhyansh and Isha reached his penthouse, Isha loved the highly modern and tech-savvy setup in his penthouse, it was a mammoth place like everything else that belonged to him, luxury and money screaming from every little thing that was present there, but what attracted Isha the most is its interiors, the modern touch, and the place is covered with modern technology. There are glass walls everywhere which she liked a lot.

Ranawat palace was built by Ranawat clan ancestors, though Abhyansh expanded it a lot, he maintained that antique and royal touch to it while the penthouse is totally different compared to that, though Isha liked it a lot, she knew she wouldn't want to stay there permanently, penthouse is nice to visit once in a while but for staying, nothing could beat their royal palace, she thought.

"Rana sa, this is so beautiful, we'll make sure to come here and spend some time with each other whenever we get some free time, okay ?", she asked looking at him with hope to which he nodded making her smile widely.

"Okay, I'll quickly make dinner for us...", she said tucking the loose end of her saree to the waist, she looked ethereal in that saree and he couldn't control anymore, he pulled her by the waist and placed his hard lips on hers kissing her roughly... Her hand went to his hair pulling him more into her...

She separated herself from him when she remembered about their food.

"Let me quickly make something for us, I won't stop you after that", she said and he kept staring at her with a number of sinful thoughts running in his head.

"Get changed before starting with the cooking, you can't go near fire with this material", he said softly rubbing the pure silk garment of her saree.

"Rana sa...", she started but he cut her off

"No arguments on this", he said sternly

"But I don't have my clothes here", she said and a naughty idea came into his head.

"I'll arrange something", he said, he already discarded his tie, blazer, waistcoat as soon as they entered inside... He slowly started unbuttoning and her breath hitched.

"Rana sa...", she gasped but he kept unbuttoning, when he was done, he took off his shirt and gave it to her but she didn't forward her palm to hold it.

"Either this or nothing", he said and her eyes widened...

"Ansh...", she said slapping his bare chest... He is amused to see her blush so much despite all the intimacy they share.

"What ? Do it fast...", he said and she sighed... "You asked me what I want for dinner on our way, now I am telling you, make anything you want, but make it by just wearing this, I repeat just this", he said showing his shirt and she nodded blushing, taking his shirt.

He slowly unpinned her saree...

"Ansh... We are in the hall", she shrieked

"We are the only ones in this place, don't worry, I am more cautious of my wife's respect than anyone else, I got the place checked thoroughly just before we reached here", he said and his words calmed her heart.

She started getting afraid of changing anywhere else except in her closet or washroom or in their room, from the time she heard Ragini and Reetu discussing how there were many cases reported of people placing cameras in ladies' changing rooms and washrooms.
Though it was her husband's penthouse, her guards were up but when she heard him, she got relaxed.

He unhooked her blouse but she held his palm and slowly pushed it.

"I'll do what you say only if you promise not to touch me until I am done with preparing dinner", she said and he groaned at his smart wife, she very well knew it would be torture to see her roaming in nothing but his shirt but he couldn't touch her, huh no problem, he would control himself and do everything to her after she finished cooking. So he nodded.