PART - 36

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk

***************************************************************************************

Isha entered Abhyansh's study in his cabin after getting a 'come in' from his side...

"You don't have to knock, Rani sa", Abhyansh said looking into his files...

"Hm... Bhai and my friends left, can you please take me down  ??", she asked hesitantly, not wanting to disturb his work...

"Yes... But from now on, don't take the elevator without me by your side", Abhyansh said sternly and she just nodded... She is still angry with him for hurting himself the previous day but doesn't show it much... "Isha... Are you still upset  ??", he asked

"Hm... You keep hurting me even before I forget or forgive your previous incidents", Isha started, she wanted to say mistakes but she doesn't have the courage to, but he is clever enough to understand it... "Why Rana sa  ?? Am I too easy or do you take me for granted  ??", she suddenly asked, and her tone told she was way too hurt... He closed his files and walked to her... She didn't cry but those unshed tears in her eyes pained him...

"Isha... I apologized to you... I am sorry... I was way too angry, and my anger was destructive... That's how I am... If I didn't hurt myself I was afraid I might hurt you", Abhyansh said cupping her face

"Do you mean you would have hurt me physically if you didn't stop yourself by harming yourself??", she asked looking at him...

"No... Of course not, I can't hurt you physically again... I won't torture you as I did in the past... Even thinking about it makes me mad... I was afraid I would shout at you or hurt you with my words, that's why I thought of seeing you after I cool down a bit", he said 

"Rana sa... yesterday was my fault, and I clearly knew what was my fault, so in the future I can take care that this doesn't repeat... but what should I do when I don't even know what hurts you ??", she said hinting at him about his unknown past that keeps troubling her... "um.. how are your wounds ?? Did you have the lunch I packed ??", she asked suddenly remembering about it... Also, she doesn't want to ask about his past, she believed he would tell her when he feels to...

"You checked in the morning as well... I told you I'm fine... and yes, I had the lunch you packed... Stop worrying about me...", he said rubbing her cheek with his rough palm...

"I can't help it... you worry me so much... I wasn't worried about my brother in all these years as much as I was for you in the past few months...", she said frowning...

"That's because you love me more... I'm the most important for you...", he boasted

"No... It's because my brother is very responsible... he stays in good health so that I won't worry about him... He loves me so much that he never worried me, but you...", she said fuming him...

"don't praise your brother in front of me... What is so great about him ha ?? I love you more", Abhyansh said angrily

"Then prove it to me... stop hurting yourself, stop making me worry for you, then I'll believe you", she said and he smiled knowing what she is trying to do...

"What am I ?? 4 ??", he asked with a small unnoticeable smile but she didn't smile back...

"Does it sound funny if I ask you to prove your love ??", she asked seriously and he shook his head, she wants to smile so badly when he shook his head like that, he looked so cute but she needs to act tough to stop him from hurting himself... she would try hard not to make him mad in the future but some things are inevitable or unknowingly happen, will he hurt himself every time he is mad at her ?? and even the thought scared her... She had to do something about it, so she came up with this idea... Her husband is very possessive and wants to be the only one to love her... she wanted to use his possessiveness in her favor...