PART - 49

Note - Those who are underage or uncomfortable with mature content, skip the part between ***********

****************************************************************

"Nandini Rana ?? Long time no see", Abhyansh said, Ranveer frowned at the surname while the lady's face paled even more hearing Abhyansh...

Her husband held her shoulder giving her the needed support.

"We are here to just see Ishu... Please Maharaj", her husband requested, Abhyansh sighed looking at the old man, he could see the genuineness in him, Abhyansh nods in 'Okay' before looking at Nandini

"I want to treat you just as my wife's aunt, don't force me to become the BEAST you witnessed the last time you were here", Abhyansh said very calmly but his tone held a very dangerous warning which made the lady sweat profusely.

Abhyansh turned to leave, that's when he saw his mother rushing to the hall, he understood she got the news of her best friend's arrival. Amruta looked down unable to see hatred for her in her son's face.

Abhyansh walked to his mother...

"Don't let Isha know about her parents' involvement", he said before walking away, she understood Isha didn't know the whole past.

Isha came back with her uncle and aunt's favorite snacks.

"Maasi... Have this, it's your favorite right  ?? Mumma used to make it every time you visited us", Isha said excitedly

Nandini and her husband smiled at Isha's love and how she remembered every little detail about them, and this pushed them into even more guilt for leaving her with Kailash Rajput. Though they didn't have an option, that didn't help the guilt.

Ranveer caressed Isha's hair, she looked the same as that 10-year-old girl who used to jump in happiness hearing about her maasi and paasi's visit. There wasn't a minute he didn't thank god for making his sister never lose her innocence and kindness despite the hardships she faced in her life.

"Bhai... Rana sa kaha hai  ??(where is Rana sa  ??)", Isha asked giving him the snacks.

"He went to his study I guess", Ranveer said and Isha frowned but nodded, she expected him to sit with her uncle and aunt as a host, though she knew he is anti-social. She knew he had a problem with her father and his family, Did he have a problem with her mother's family as well ?? She wondered

"Ishu... Sit here na... I have lots of talking to do with you", her cousin Anuj said, bringing her out of her thoughts... Isha gave him a smile before settling beside him on the adjacent sofa.

She kept talking with Anuj and her aunt and uncle, she thought of taking snacks and coffee for her husband herself but she got so indulged in her talks that she couldn't leave it in the middle so she instructed the maid to take it for her husband.

"Ratna... Leave coffee, I'll take it to Rana sa later, for now just take the snacks", Isha said

"Ji Rani sa(yes Rani sa) ", Ratna said bowed down before walking to the kitchen...

"Isha... Beta, go and give Abhyansh coffee as well, I'll be here don't worry", Amruta said, hiding her desperate need to talk to Nandini.

Isha looked at her uncle aunt silently asking if they would be fine, and when they nodded with a smile, she got up and walked to the kitchen. After Isha left with snacks and Coffee to another wing where Abhyansh's study is located, Amruta stood up and went to where Nandini is seated.

"Nandini...", Amruta said with tears, the lady too got up and hugged her friend. 

"I didn't think I would see you again Amruta, you don't know how happy I'm to see Isha as your daughter-in-law, and by seeing the happiness on Isha's face, I'm relieved, your son is treating her well, I thought he would take his anger on Isha for whatever...", Nandini trailed but Amruta stopped her...