PART - 24

Note - Guys, kindly read the note at the end, do not miss it... It's very important.

*************************************************************************************** 

Ranveer and Isha sat in her room and are talking, Ranveer was talking about their childhood memories and both were laughing remembering all that...

"Bhai... I will be back in a minute, do you want some coffee or anything to drink when I come back  ??", Isha asked

"Yes, bacha... Coffee would do, bring for yourself too, but where are you going  ??", Ranveer asked

"Just a small work, will be back soon", she said and left, she couldn't tell his brother that she is going to check on her husband, he would ask 1000 more questions...

Isha slowly stepped into her husband's room, hearing her footsteps, Abhyansh woke up but didn't open his eyes, he wanted to see what she does...

He slept bare-chested thankfully, so she could easily check without the hassle of removing his shirt... She looked at the wounds carefully and sighed in relief seeing the pus not forming...

"I wanted to check if he has a fever or not, but I am afraid what if he wakes up sensing my touch  ?? And how would I touch him in the first place  ?? It's okay Isha... You can do it... Come on...", she whispered to herself, Abhyansh wanted to pull her close and hide her in his arms seeing her cuteness but refrained...

Isha calmed down and put her palm on his forehead, her hand shivering... She, for a second, forgot why she put her palm on his forehead... It's the first time she is touching him, it's always he who holds her palms or arms or her cheeks, she never did that and she definitely felt so good with the contact of his skin...

Abhyansh's heartbeat raised sensing her touch... His whole body felt alive feeling her soft hand on his forehead... He felt his pain soothing...

"Hmm, thank god, there is no raise in temperature, I thought he would get a fever because of extreme pain since he didn't even take any medicines or painkillers... Thank you ma kali for keeping him fine", she whispered to herself, joining her both palms and sending a small thank you prayer...

His lips twitched hearing her words, she sounded like a wife and his heart skips a beat whenever she behaves like his wife... He opened his eyes to look at her innocent face and seeing her still praying, he couldn't help but tease her a bit...

"Your ma kali would be sleeping now, why are you disturbing her  ??", he said, usually he is not the one to tease in the name of God, he is an extreme believer of Lord Shiva and does Puja every day without a miss, but Isha is yet to know that as he does it in the temple connected to his chamber, and a secret passage is laid there only for him.

Isha jumped away hearing his voice... She placed her hand on her heart to calm down her racing heart...

"Maharaj...", she said with disbelief...

"You okay  ??", he asked concerned looking at her shivering form, she is afraid of what would he say looking at her in his room at this time... She nods at him...

"I am sorry, I woke you up, I just came to check if you are fine or not... Or if you need anything... I am leaving", she said and turned to go but he called her...

"Wait... Check properly if I had a fever... ", he said, he wants to feel her soft hands at least for some more time...

"Huh... You don't", she said and he looked at her sternly which made her walk to him, she hesitatingly put her palm on his forehead and he looked into her eyes feeling her shyness... He held her hand and took it to his cheeks and then his neck... By then she became red due to shyness and the BEAST is enjoying it a lot along with her touch... Her breathing quickened when her hand touched his neck...