PART - 17

"Everyone, to your rooms", Abhyansh commanded... As soon as the family heard his loud tone, they all scurried away, though unwillingly. Avyan and Pratap didn't want Abhyansh to kill the Arab prince as they knew what all mess that could create in the diplomatic relations between both the kingdoms.

Only the Rajput siblings are left, Ranveer didn't have room to go and Isha didn't want to go. She is afraid that her husband would really kill him.

"Rajput... Wanna join me  ??", Abhyansh asked, ready to leave for his den and finish the man who dared to lust after his wife...

"That would spoil all the relations both countries have Ranawat, might even trigger a war... ", Ranveer said and Isha's eyes widened...

Abhyansh knew his wife is standing there but he didn't want to shout at her again, asking her to leave, so he let her be...

"War is a huge thing Ranveer, and India is a democracy, and I am not the king of it. My actions don't represent the country's...", Abhyansh said fisting his palms to control his anger, as he doesn't wanna scare his wife with his beastly form...

"You may not be a king officially but you are by all other means, don't risk so many lives Mr. Ranawat... ", Ranveer said.

"I can handle the situation, join me if you want to... ", he said and started walking away...

Isha rubbed both her palms in nervousness, she is hell afraid to stop him, but at the same time worried for many people... She looked at her brother pleading with him to stop her husband, Ranveer shrugged and in return signaled her to stop him, her eyes widened, but she doesn't have any other option as well...

"Maharaj... " She called, and Abhyansh's steps halted... Though he didn't turn towards her, he waited there to hear what she has to say though he had an idea of it. His wife is the kindest human he ever encountered...

Isha ran to him and she was about to slip due to her saree but Ranveer who was near to her caught her at the right moment... Abhyansh turned and saw what happened, he instantly walked towards them to see if she is fine Or not...

"Careful Ishu... Missing the bed so much that you want to be bedridden again  ??", Ranveer scolded his sister. Abhyansh didn't like his tone but didn't want to show his care for his wife openly...

"I am fine bhai...", she said giving a small smile to her brother and her eyes met her husband's who is looking at her intently, but his expression can't be depicted...

"Maharaj... I... Um... You... ", Isha fumbled but Abhyansh waited patiently for her to finish which shocked Ranveer... Abhyansh Singh Ranawat didn't get angry when someone fumbled  ?? Woah? What's happening...

"Will you ki... ", she started but couldn't complete it, she gulped with fear, what if he slams her for interfering with his work, but that's related to her... She thought...

"Yes, I will kill him", Abhyansh said understanding her question... Her eyes widened in shock, fear, pain, guilt, and a lot of emotions...

"No... Please... Don't ki.. kill him, I can't forgive myself, please", Isha said and a few tears voluntarily escaped her eyes and Ranveer quickly hugged his sister, wiping her tears... The tears threw daggers at the beast's heart...

"How do you want me to punish him then  ??", Abhyansh asked calmly, which is another shock for Ranveer, his sister and brother-in-law are conversing like two casual beings... Looks like it's a shock to his sister as well...

"Huh  ??", she looked with her hazel eyes which are damp now... Abhyansh didn't repeat himself but looked at her to know her answer...

"Maybe... Warn him  ??", she said innocently, a small smile threatening to appear on Abhyansh's face but he stopped it but his eyes gave away... Isha could clearly see the amusement in his emotionless eyes... What's so funny  ?? She is freaking out here and it's funny for him, she thought inward, but without her will, her expression turned angry and Abhyansh raised his brows looking intently at her, which made her realize her expression, she quickly lowered her head looking down...