PART - 51

Abhyansh and Isha were getting ready for work when Isha turned to her husband who was wearing his tie... She put her palms on his palms, he left the tie letting his wife help him with it.

"You really think I should confront bhai ?", she asked setting his tie and helping him wear his blazer over his waistcoat...

"I know you wanted to see how long will he play these games but it's destroying your peace and I can't handle that, I want you to destroy the peace of the one who had hurt you instead, no matter who he is", he said indirectly telling her about himself too, he meant every word he told her, when she is hurt, he wants her to destroy everything around her, anything that could make her feel better but not her own mental peace which she tends to do a lot.

"Thank you", she said hugging him...

"For ?", he asked stroking her hair

"For not hurting bhai... I know seeing me in distress urged you to hurt him but you are controlling yourself... Thanks for that", she said breaking the hug with a smile... He smiled in return... He thought she didn't notice his fury, but then again, he chided himself for thinking so, his wife right from the start is very good at observing even little things about him.

"The things I do for my Rani sa", he said teasing her... She slapped him on his chest at that, he knew she hated it these days when he said that...

"So ? Whom would you do things for if not for me ? Showing off as if you did something great...", she said and he chuckled, both of them walked to the basement and got into his car, Abhyansh shut down the partition after Bhairav got in the passenger seat and the driver started driving away.

Isha leaned her head on his chest while he kissed her hair holding her securely wounding his arms around her waist, he knew she needed to let something out and he just waited patiently for her to find that comfort in their silence...

"Why didn't bhai tell me ? I was always available for him always, why did he hide it from me ? Instead, I should be the one who should have hesitated in telling about my love for you to him considering his protectiveness, but I told him first even before I told you... I wanted to, though I knew he would scold me. I share every little thing with him then why didn't he ? Didn't he think I would be happy for him or he thought it wasn't necessary to tell me?", she let it out, she knew she was very important to her brother but she wanted to hear her husband assure her that again, she couldn't even imagine her brother loving her any less than he does or did in the past.

"You know you are the most important person in his life, but yes you are right to get mad at him, he cannot treat you like this, especially when you give him so much importance, you told him first that you love me before confessing it to me", Abhyansh said and Isha got that he is upset about her confessing it to her brother before him.

"Looks like someone is upset with me?", she said teasing him for his jealousy... He ignored his wife's teasing and started doing work on his ipad. "Rana sa... Don't ignore me, I don't like it, when I am with you, I want all your attention on me", she said

"You have all my attention when you are beside me, doesn't matter whether I am looking at you or not", he said continuing his work but his left hand that's holding her waist pulled her more towards him.

"Where are you pulling me huh, now I'll have to sit in your lap because there is no space between us now", she said trying to put some distance between them but with his tight hold, the task seemed impossible.

"I would love to make you sit on my lap not just for this drive but for the whole day, every day of our life", he said nuzzling his head in her neck but his right hand kept working on the tab, she wondered exactly how talented her husband is that he could work in his laptop without looking at it.