Chapter 5

☆Chapter 5 The Ugly Girl☆

Lin Aihua, who was enjoying the cool weather, heard Zhang Xiaocui's voice and opened his eyes, looking slightly unhappy. "Why are you here?"

"The boss..." Zhang Xiaocui sat down next to Lin Aihua, wearing a straw hat. Fan said, "You are here to enjoy your life, why didn't you call me?"

Lin Aihua said angrily: "The two of them have too big a goal, what if they are caught and their work points will be deducted?" After saying that, he carefully looked around and saw that there was no one. Seeing the scorer, he said to Zhang Xiaocui again: "You can take a break and leave quickly. If Xiao Zhao sees it, I will be in trouble too."

"I don't," Zhang Xiaocui also imitated Lin Aihua and leaned against the big tree. , sighed comfortably, "I'm so exhausted."

Lin Yin looked at Lin Aihua and then at Zhang Xiaocui, should he say: Are they really worthy of being a couple?

Zhang Xiaocui rested for a while, and Lin Aihua couldn't help but stretched out his legs and kicked Zhang Xiaocui. "My mother, get up quickly, it's time to work!"

Zhang Xiaocui closed his eyes and turned away, pretending not to hear.

"You bitch..." Lin Aihua immediately sat up and stretched out his hand as if to hit someone.

Zhang Xiaocui didn't need to push her this time. She got up from the ground and snorted dissatisfiedly, "Why don't you go?"

Lin Aihua sneered, "It's so hot, and I'm not stupid."

Lin Yin agreed with Lin Aihua's words.

Zhang Xiaocui felt even more aggrieved, "Head of the family... I'm your wife, are you willing to let me work when it's so hot?"

"Stop talking nonsense!"

Under Lin Aihua's threat, Zhang Xiaocui turned around and went to work reluctantly. .

Seeing Zhang Xiaocui leaving, Lin Aihua lay down again, not wanting to turn around and meet Lin Yin's eyes.

Looking at the narrow eyes of his ugly daughter, Lin Aihua coughed lightly and said shamelessly: "Nanny, do you think how good my second uncle is to you? He even stopped working to take care of you. You must remember how good your second uncle is. In the afternoon If you faint again, my second uncle will come to take care of you."

Lin Yin: How thick-skinned is this guy? How could you say something so shameless?

After Lin Aihua finished speaking, he saw Lin Yin looking at him blankly and not saying anything. Lin Aihua didn't care, closed his eyes and started humming an unknown tune again.

But...Lin Aihua didn't wait long. Scorekeeper Xiao Zhao came again.

Xiao Zhao called Zhao Guangming, a young man in his twenties, thin, graduated from junior high school, and educated.

From a distance, Zhao Guangming saw Lin Aihua lying under a big tree to enjoy the cool air. He immediately walked over to Lin Aihua with a heavy face and shouted angrily. "Lin Lao Er, why don't you go to work?"

Lin Aihua was so dizzy that he was about to fall asleep. Suddenly, when he heard Zhao Guangming's angry scolding, he was so frightened that he immediately tilted his body and fell to the ground;

Lin Aihua slumped. He got up from the ground and faced Zhao Guangming's dark face. He was still fearless. He licked his face and said with a smile: "Xiao Zhao, I'm not lazy. I just worked. I'm not worried about this loser." Come and take a look..."

It was not the first day that Zhao Guangming and Lin Aihua met. They didn't know Lin Aihua's temperament, so he immediately said: "Stop talking nonsense and get to work!"

✓Reborn and Returned to the 1980s to be a Top Student जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें