Chapter 157

Lin Aimin has been holding these words in his heart for a long time. He has always wanted to say it, but he likes to keep everything in his heart. He has a down-to-earth temper. He feels that Mr. Lin is his father after all, and he cannot let Mr. Lin not come to power. You can't make your own father look bad.

But now Lin Aimin really can't bear it anymore. He treats Mr. Lin as his biological father, but Mr. Lin does not regard him as his biological son. It's not just that he has left the house, but now he is seeing his family slowly getting better. He wanted to pounce on her to suck blood and take advantage. No matter how kind and simple Lin Aimin was, he couldn't stand it anymore.

Faced with Lin Aimin's accusations, Mr. Lin was speechless and stared at Lin Aimin in disbelief. There was confusion and embarrassment on his face. He couldn't believe that the person in front of him who said such unpleasant things was the always honest person. ’s third son.

After a while, Mr. Lin turned red and pointed at Lin Aimin and cursed, "You bastard, shut up. I am your father. How can you talk to me like this? The palms and backs of your hands are full of flesh. You are having a better life now, please be more filial. What happened to me and your mother? Help your elder brother and his family

. What happened to your family?" Lin Aimin said expressionlessly, "Dad, I am the youngest son. When I was having a hard time, I didn't see you. Follow my mother and my elder brother's family and help me."

Mr. Lin immediately lowered his head, not daring to look directly into Lin Aimin's eyes, and whispered, "How can it be the same? Life was very sad at that time. Lin

Aimin was no longer aggressive, but said, "Dad, if you come to my house for dinner, you will always have your pair of bowls and chopsticks. But if you want to plot something or take something away from our house, that's impossible." ."

Zhao Yanan kept his head down. Hearing these words from his husband, he felt relieved. Even Lin Yin and the others secretly laughed when they heard these words from Lin Aimin. Such a father, let them Extremely safe.

After talking about this, Mr. Lin couldn't finish the meal. He stood up directly, snorted coldly, waved his hands and left.

After Mr. Lin left, Lin Aimin forced a smile on his face and said to his wife and children, "Let's eat."

Without Mr. Lin present, the family felt more comfortable eating.

Mr. Lin came out of Lin Aimin's house angrily and walked on the path in the village. Everyone who saw him talked to him with a smile.

"Uncle Lin, congratulations! Your granddaughter is so smart!"

"Uncle Lin, that girl Wuya got the top prize in the provincial examination. There must be smoke coming out of your ancestral grave."

"Uncle Lin, how is your Wuya? Raised? Why are you so promising?"

.........

Mr. Lin didn't feel happy at all when he heard the compliments. He could only force out a smile and nodded towards the speaker. Without even saying anything, he went back home.

If Lin Changfu had been the provincial champion, Mr. Lin would have held a banquet in the village and offered incense to his ancestors. But now it is Lin Yin, that little girl, who has been admitted to the provincial champion.

When Mr. Lin thought of this, he sighed inwardly. He felt that God was really short-sighted. His grandson was so good. He was much better than that stinky girl. Why couldn't he get into college?

When Mr. Lin returned home, Mrs. Lin was feeding the chickens. When she saw Mr. Lin walking into the house with a dark face, she couldn't help but rolled her eyes, curled her lips, and deliberately raised her voice and asked, "The old man is eating at your third son's house." How are you doing? Did I give you meat?"