Chapter 151

That night, Fei and Ye Min, who was holding their child, came to see Lin Yin.

Lin Yin also told them everything he knew and explained mathematics and physics problems to them carefully.

Sun Fei and Ye Min both had good foundations. They could understand many questions with just a little guidance from Lin Yin.

Lin Yin returned to school. Because all the students in the school had signed up for the college entrance examination, the teachers in the school also adjusted the teaching speed.

Principal Liu even went to the provincial capital in person to look for review materials. Every paper he got was regarded as a treasure, and he asked the school to print it and distribute it to students and some teachers who were going to take the college entrance examination.

Both teachers and students in the school are very enthusiastic about learning. Even after school in the evening, many students in the class stay and continue to work on problems until the lights go out before they are willing to go back to the dormitory to rest.

In the past, there were still students walking around and chatting in the class after class. Now, in the entire class, even for ten minutes between classes, students are reluctant to move unless they go to the toilet and are immersed in studying.

Lin Yin used to feel that she worked hard, but compared with these students, her efforts were not enough.

But Lin Yin is smart. She has almost a photographic memory, and there are a lot of review materials in the system. Her learning efficiency is much higher than these students.

Lin Yin even hand-copied the test paper issued to her by the system space. When the teacher asked about it, she said: It was given by an informed teacher in the village.

Teacher Li was not suspicious. After getting the paper, he found that the paper was of high quality and immediately printed it for students in the school.

These papers are treated as treasures by students, and every paper is precious.

It's different from later generations.

In later generations, senior high school students had to answer questions almost every day. There were so many papers that they couldn't finish them, and the students felt like vomiting.

At this time, the students wanted to write papers, but they didn’t have any!

I answer questions every day, and the time goes by little by little, and the college entrance examination will be the day after tomorrow.

On the day before the college entrance examination, Lin Yin's school was on holiday and there was no class.

Zhao Yanan also came;

"Nanny..." Zhao Yanan handed the cloth bag in his hand to Lin Yin, "These are the eggs that mom boiled for you. The darker ones are salted eggs, and the lighter ones are boiled eggs." "

What are you doing? It's a hard day, just tell mom what you want to eat, and mom will give you some big meat buns tomorrow."

Lin Yin felt that it was a bit hard for Zhao Yanan to travel between home and school, so she said: "Mom, I can eat in the school cafeteria, don't Come, it’s too hard.”

Zhao Yanan didn’t take it seriously, “It’s just for these few days, just wait until you finish the college entrance examination.”

Lin Yin couldn’t persuade Zhao Yanan, the Lin family took this matter very seriously, in their hearts , taking the college entrance exam is similar to taking the top prize in the ancient imperial examinations. At least if you can pass the college entrance examination, you will not have to worry about it for the rest of your life.

Listen, as long as you graduate from college, you can become a leader.

Lin Yin asked Zhao Yanan to eat with him. After Zhao Yanan finished eating, he rode his bicycle home and came back tomorrow.

Watching Zhao Yanan leave, Lin Yin couldn't help but secretly rejoice. Fortunately, he bought a bicycle, otherwise Zhao Yanan would have had a harder time.

Although the school allows students to relax and do not have to study on this day, many students in the class still study seriously in the classroom.

At noon, Zhao Yanan came to see Lin Yin again.

In the afternoon, Teacher Li asked the students in the class to help decorate the examination room.

Their school is the county’s college entrance examination venue.

At night, Lin Yin and the others went to bed very early. The next day, before six o'clock, there were students in the dormitory who couldn't sleep and couldn't get up.

Lin Yin was woken up and had no choice but to get up.

After getting up, the dormitory director repeatedly told everyone to check what they brought with them...

After Lin Yin checked again and again that everything was correct, he went to the restaurant to eat. It was only seven o'clock after the meal. In addition to teachers and students taking the college entrance examination, there were It's holiday, and the college entrance examination is about to take place. Many teachers and students are still holding books in their hands to read.

Lin Yin found his examination room and waited outside the examination room with the students in the same examination room.