Chapter 11

☆ Chapter 11 System Old ☆

Mrs. Lin was stunned for a moment, and then slapped Zhang Xiaocui, "That's your man, not an enemy..."

Old Mrs. Lin was very angry, chasing Zhang Xiaocui, and kept saying, " I let you hit my son, I let you hit my son..."

Zhang Xiaocui was beaten so hard that she ran away with her head in her arms, but she didn't dare to fight back. She kept begging for mercy, "Mom, don't hit me. I don't dare anymore. I don't dare anymore." ."

Feng Caixia sat aside and watched the excitement with a cold eye.

Lin Aihua looked at it for a while, then let out a frustrated expression, and then stepped forward to start a fight. "Mom...Mom, Xiaocui is not to blame for this, but Widow Yang is to blame."

"Widow Yang?" Old Mrs. Lin finally stopped. , stared at Lin Aihua, "What's going on?"

Feng Caixia was also a little curious, "Second brother, please tell me what's going on?"

Lin Aihua pulled up a small bench and sat down, and told the whole thing.

"Pfft!"

Feng Caixia couldn't hold it back. Just when she laughed, she saw her mother-in-law glare at her and lowered her head.

Zhang Xiaocui covered her arm that was pinched by her mother-in-law, and said unwillingly: "After dinner, I will go to Widow Yang and make sure to get the two yuan back."

Lin Aihua agreed, "Yes, we can't get it cheaper. Widow Yang."

Mr. Lin was a man of good face, and he immediately shouted angrily, "Okay, it's not embarrassing enough, right?"

Mr. Lin took two puffs on his cigarette, "Since the child is fine, I think I'll just forget about it."

"Hey. ," Lin Aihua was unhappy. "Dad, this is too cheap for Widow Yang, right?"

"That's right," Zhang Xiaocui was still thinking about the two dollars.

But Mr. Lin said in a tone that left no room for doubt, "That's how it's settled."

Zhang Xiaocui refused to accept it and wanted to say something, but was pinched by Lin Aihua. Zhang Xiaocui opened her mouth to scold, but Lin Aihua hurriedly whispered in Zhang Xiaocui's ear, "Let's secretly go and get it." ."

Two yuan, how much delicious food can I buy?

Don't be a fool!

Only then did Zhang Xiaocui feel satisfied.

Old Mrs. Lin glared at the couple, and then snorted coldly: "Okay, let's eat quickly, we have to go to work later."

Lin Yin woke up from hunger, covering his growling stomach. Sitting up, Lin Yin found that he was lying on his own kang. There was no one around him, and the yard was very quiet. The sun had already set, and most of his family members had probably gone to work in the fields.

Lin Yin saw two yellow steamed buns placed on the table, thinking they were left by Zhao Yanan for her.

Lin Yin got off the kang, put on his shoes, picked up a steamed bun and ate it slowly.

The system suddenly said "Host?"

Lin Yin was eating and communicating with the system with his consciousness, "What are you doing?"

The system said, "Shall we study?"

Lin Yin instinctively refused, "Don't study!"

The system was silent for a few seconds, and suddenly spoke in a seductive tone. He said: "Host, do you want to become beautiful?"