Chapter 74

☆Chapter 74 I’ll bite you to death☆

The villagers are not fools. Seeing Yang Liu, they are speechless. It is obvious that what Lin Changping said is true.

"Oh, why is Widow Yang so evil-minded?"

"Yes, she has learned how to harm others at such a young age. Who taught her?"

"It must have been her mother. Teachers in other schools don't teach these harmful things. Human things."

"Oh, there are people like this in the village, why do I feel so unhappy!"

"Yeah..."

Someone said angrily, "I said, Yang family girl, you don't have Wu Ya who did well in the exam. That's because you didn't study hard. You can't harm the whole family just because of this?" "

Yes, we are all from the same village, you are so wicked!"

........... ....

Facing the criticism and ridicule from everyone, Yang Liu was angry and anxious, his face flushed red, and he only had one thought in his mind, that was: It's over!

"Woo hoo... everyone has misunderstood me, I didn't." Yang Liu felt that he should at least put up a desperate struggle. "This matter has nothing to do with me. It was Si Ya who did it. It really has nothing to do with me."

Facing so many people , Lin Yueji was also afraid, and subconsciously retorted, "Sister Yangliu, you obviously taught me this..."

The villagers didn't believe that a little girl like Lin Yueji could be so crazy!

So I am still more inclined to believe Lin Yueji.

Everyone was even more angry when they saw that Yang Liu had no regrets yet and was shirking responsibility.

"Girl from the Yang family, you have lost your conscience!"

"Our village is really unlucky. How did something like this happen?"

"Yes, if anyone of us makes her unhappy in the future, will she report us?"

"This kind of scourge cannot stay in the village!"

"Yes! We can't stay in the village. Let's go find the old party secretary!"

"Let's go find the old party secretary!"

Yangliu is a child. Even if everyone is angry, they can't do anything to her. But this incident really touched the bottom line of many villagers.

Everyone left together in anger and went to find the old party secretary.

Although the willow harms Lin Aimin, we all belong to the same village. The willow can harm Lin Aimin and others. This trend must not rise!

When Yang Liu saw this, he almost went crazy. He started shouting regardless, "Don't go, don't go..."

"You guys stop, wuwu... don't go!"

But the villagers were annoyed at this time. How could she listen to her words? After everyone left, Yang Liu looked at the four Lin brothers and sisters and Lin Yueji viciously, "You...how could you harm me like this?" "Have you ever thought about

this matter spreading? After that, how can I gain a foothold in this village in the future?"

"Everyone will hate me, what should I do in the future?"

"Haha..." Lin Yin sneered as he looked at Yangliu's canthus, wishing to bite them to death. He said: "Are you afraid now? When you harmed my father, why didn't you think about what would happen to our family if your conspiracy succeeded?" "When you