Chapter 146

Zhao Weidong was riding a bicycle. A group of boys gathered around the bicycle, chasing and fighting.

Zhao Weidong learned to ride a bicycle very quickly, and he was also tall. Every time he was about to fall, he would put his left foot on the ground. Lin Aimin felt relieved when he saw this, and stood aside laughing, watching a group of people having fun.

At this moment, Sun Kui walked up to Lin Aimin, took out a local cigarette from his pocket, and handed it to Lin Aimin.

Lin Aimin waved his hand and said, "Brother-in-law, you know, I don't smoke much."

Sun Kui suddenly said a little unhappy, "How can a grown man not smoke? Do you look down on me, my brother-in-law?"

Lin Aimin hurriedly explained. , "Brother-in-law, what are you talking about?"

Seeing that Sun Kui kept handing out the cigarette, Lin Aimin had no choice but to take it and hold it in his hand.

But Sun Kui insisted on lighting it for Lin Aimin. Lin Aimin just didn't like smoking very much, but he didn't know how to smoke, so he had to ask Sun Kui to light it for him. He started smoking. He hadn't smoked for many days. As soon as he started smoking, The smell of cigarette smoke made him cough twice.

Sun Kui was still laughing and joking.

After a while, Sun Kui looked at Lin Aimin with a smile and said flatteringly, "Aimin, I didn't expect that you are so capable that you became the director of the factory. I heard that in your factory, the director's salary is 60 yuan a month. Is it true?"

Everyone knew this, and Lin Aimin had no need to hide it, so he nodded and said, "It's true, I can be the director of the factory because I was appointed by the old party secretary and the old village chief. Ah, I think I am more honest, so I became the director of the factory. In fact, I don’t have much else."

Sun Kui said with envy in his tone, "You are so lucky."

After that, he asked Lin Aimin, "Aimin, we are relatives. You also know that my family's life is hard. Look, can you let me work in your factory? The average worker's salary is 30 yuan a month. In this way, your eldest sister and I can live a good life. Live a better life."

Lin Aimin has seen many people like this who come to ask for a living. It's not that he doesn't want to help, but he really can't open his mouth about this, let alone Sun Kui, who is from another village. People from this village want to enter the factory. It's not easy. If people from this village can't enter, but a person from another village is allowed to enter the factory, I'm afraid the whole village will be unhappy.

Lin Aimin could only say politely, "Brother-in-law, it's not that I don't want to help you. I really can't help with this matter. The recruitment of people is decided by the old party secretary and the old village chief of our village. I don't care about this, and the factory is now The scale is small and not many people are recruited. Many people from our village want to enter the factory, but they can't."

Sun Kui has always been thick-skinned. Hearing this, he laughed and said, "Aimin, if others can't get in, it's other people's fault. Who are we? What's the relationship? You are the director of the factory. You don't even have this right, right?"

Sun Kui even used the provocative method, "What about the old party secretary and the old village chief? You are the one in charge of the factory now, don't you? Are you the director of the factory? You still can't take care of things in the factory?"

Lin Aimin is not the kind of young man who is easily impulsive. He has a kind-hearted nature. After hearing Sun Kui's words, he knew that Sun Kui was irritating him, and even more He would not be angry, but said, "Brother-in-law, this factory does not belong to me alone, but to the whole village. Although I am the director of the factory, the recruitment of people is really not my responsibility. In the future, if the scale of the factory expands, When I need to find people from other villages, I will definitely recommend