Chapter 92

☆ Chapter 92 ☆

After hearing what Yang Liu said, Ye Min was stunned for a moment and whispered, "Really?"

Yang Liu smiled and waved to Ye Min, "Teacher Ye, it's getting late, so I'll leave now and come back to see you another day. Teacher Sun."

Ye Min nodded with a smile, watched Yang Liu leave, and then entered Sun Fei's room.

When Sun Fei saw Ye Min coming, he immediately showed a happy smile...

Lin Yin, who had already walked away, looked back from time to time. There were other male educated youths living in the courtyard where Sun Fei lived. Lin Changping noticed Lin Yin From time to time, he looked back and asked curiously: "What's wrong with Wuya? Is there something wrong?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "Nothing."

The next day was the weekend. In the past, Lin Yin would seldom be lazy and sleep on weekend mornings. A lazy sleep.

Today, however, they got up very early. Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin had just gotten up. Lin Yin also rubbed his sleepy eyes, got up, and put on his own clothes.

Zhao Yanan asked in surprise: "Nanny, why did you get up so early today?"

Lin Yin yawned and said vaguely: "I can't sleep anymore."

Zhao Yanan saw Lin Yin's sleepy look on his face and was a little disbelieving, thinking that Lin Yin I just wanted to study, so I smiled and said nothing more.

But... the sister who studied best in the family got up, and Zhao Yanan immediately called her three sons up.

Lin Changping and Lin Changan are more sensible now that they are older. Lin Changqing rarely encounters a weekend and wants to sleep in. Zhao Yanan slaps him on the back and says, "Stop sleeping. Your sister is already up. Get up and study."

Lin Changqing didn't believe it. In the past weekends, Wuya had always been the last one to get up.

Lin Changqing opened his eyes and saw that Lin Yin had already put on his clothes. He asked in surprise: "Wuya, why did you get up so early today?"

Lin Yin yawned again, "... Something happened. "

When Lin Changqing saw that Lin Yin had already gotten up, he couldn't stay in bed anymore, so he had no choice but to get dressed.

Lin Yin put on her clothes, washed herself, and ran out the door.

The three brothers Lin Changping followed immediately. Lin Changqing asked, "Wu Ya, where are you going?"

Seeing the three brothers following him, Lin Yin also knew that he could not do this alone and needed the help of his three brothers, so he said "I saw Yang Liu going to see Teacher Sun yesterday. I always felt that she would cause trouble recently. Normally she can't make trouble in school. Today is the weekend. I'm worried that she will cause trouble."

Lin Changping looked thoughtful. Speaking, I didn't know whether to believe what Lin Yin said.

Lin Changan also looked thoughtful, while Lin Changqing nodded seriously and agreed, "Wu Ya, you are right, that girl is the worst."

Lin Changping asked Lin Yin, "Do you think she still dares to harm us?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "Not necessarily. Lin

Chang'an also asked, "Wu Ya, who do you think she will harm?"

Lin Yin pretended to think, and after a while said: "Maybe it's Teacher Sun, or maybe Teacher Ye."

✓Reborn and Returned to the 1980s to be a Top Student जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें