Chapter 175

Pan Xiaofeng was also stunned. Her eyes were as wide as copper bells, and she looked at the proud Luo Xiaoxia in disbelief. Her face was extremely pale, and her body was trembling, as if she was extremely scared.

After a while, Pan Xiaofeng suddenly stepped forward, shot Luo Xiaoxia's face left and right with both hands, and slapped Luo Xiaoxia's face, "I'll beat you to death, you shameless little bitch, you are talking nonsense!" "

Luo Xiaoxia, you are going to be killed. I can't do it!"

"Luo Xiaoxia, what grudge do I have against you? You want to kill me!"

"Luo Xiaoxia, I'll fight with you!"

Pan Xiaofeng scolded her while beating her. Luo Xiaoxia was caught off guard and couldn't react for a moment. , I was slapped several times, my eyes were filled with stars, my ears were buzzing, and I didn’t react for a while.

When the teacher in the school saw that something was not going well, he immediately separated the two of them, then pointed at the two of them with a sullen face and said, "Follow me."

Luo Xiaoxia covered her burning face and glared at Pan Xiaofeng fiercely.

Pan Xiaofeng also refused to give in, staring at Luo Xiaoxia with cannibalistic eyes.

Lin Yin sighed. Luo Xiaoxia exposed the possibility that Pan Xiaofeng was an imposter in front of so many people. No matter what, the school must conduct a thorough investigation.

Lin Yin was 90% sure that Pan Xiaofeng was indeed an imposter. If this happened, Pan Xiaofeng would probably be expelled from the school.

Lin Yin returned to the dormitory and lay on the bed and slept for about an hour. After getting up, he continued to go to class in the afternoon and returned to the dormitory at 9:00 pm.

In the past, Lin Yin was usually the first to return to the dormitory. Today, there were two people in the dormitory.

One was Luo Xiaoxia and the other was Pan Xiaofeng. At this time, both of them were sitting on their respective beds with their heads drawn together. They no longer had the arrogance they had during the day.

Luo Xiaoxia sat there not knowing what she was thinking, while Pan Xiaofeng's tears fell down.

Seeing Lin Yin coming back, Pan Xiaofeng hesitated to speak to Lin Yin.

Lin Yin waited for a while and saw that Pan Xiaofeng never said anything, then he took his own washbasin to wash up.

If Pan Xiaofeng and Lin Yin were good friends, Lin Yin would definitely find a way to help her. Lin Yin would definitely not be able to help with the imposter matter, but Lin Yin could still find a job for Pan Xiaofeng and stay in the capital.

However, the relationship between the two was not good. Pan Xiaofeng repeatedly found trouble with Lin Yin. It was strange that Lin Yin could help her. She was not a virgin.

Lin Yin returned to the dormitory and saw that other people in the dormitory had returned.

Lin Yin had a good relationship with the other people in the dormitory. Seeing Lin Yin come in, Song Qiuling blinked at Lin Yin and quietly pointed at Pan Xiaofeng and Luo Xiaoxia, with a hint of schadenfreude in her eyes.

Lin Yin smiled and said nothing. Lin Yin knew that Song Qiuling did not like Luo Xiaoxia or Pan Xiaofeng. Now that these two people were unlucky, Song Qiuling felt a little happy.

The other people in the dormitory were quite kind. No one directly asked the two of them what happened today or poked their scars.

But when the lights in the dormitory went out and everyone started reading with flashlights, Pan Xiaofeng suddenly spoke with choked words, "Are you satisfied now? I'm leaving school tomorrow, and the school has expelled me!"