Chapter 97

☆ Chapter 97 ☆

Yang Liu has been going out more often since he met Zhou Kun.

"Liu..." Widow Yang looked at Yang Liu who was about to go out again with disapproval. "Where are you going?"

Yang Liu put on her scarf and didn't look back. "You can't control it."

"Hey, you kid. .." Widow Yang was displeased, "I'm your mother, I don't care about you, who cares about you?"

Yang Liu snorted and said nothing.

Widow Yang looked at Yangliu and couldn't help showing a sad look on her face, "You kid, if you stay at home every day, I'm afraid that you'll be upset and develop some problems. But if you go out every day, I'll be even more anxious. I'm afraid that you'll get into trouble again." Cause trouble."

After hearing Widow Yang's words, Yang Liu snorted unconvinced, "What trouble can I cause? You think too much."

After Yang Liu said these words, he opened the door and went out.

When he met the villagers, Yang Liu lowered his head and his eyes became firmer.

As soon as Yang Liu arrived in the town, he saw a man squatting in the distance with a bicycle parked next to him.

A smile appeared on Yang Liu's face, "Zhou Kun."

Zhou Kun immediately threw away the cigarette butt in his hand and looked at the source of the sound. Seeing that it was Yang Liu, he immediately stood up happily, "Yang Liu?"

The two said a few words and went together. far away.

It was the New Year, and the village was preparing to kill pigs;

Lin Aimin went out to help early in the morning, and Lin Changan and Lin Changqing couldn't help but followed.

Zhao Yanan steamed jujube flowers at home and seldom had white noodles during the Chinese New Year.

Lin Yin was too lazy to go. It was so cold outside.

Lin Changping purely wanted to learn. He was getting older and planned to skip another grade by imitating Lin Yin.

Lin Yin taught Lin Changping third grade knowledge at home and gave him questions to complete.

Unexpectedly, the eldest couple of the Lin family came to the door.

Feng Caixia and Lin Aiguo shrank their heads and opened the door of Lin Yin's house.

Although Zhao Yanan didn't want to see Dafang's family, he still let them in, but his face showed that he didn't welcome them.

Zhao Yanan looked at the two of them coldly, "What are you doing here?"

Lin Aiguo seemed to feel embarrassed, so he glanced at Feng Caixia. Feng Caixia had no choice but to smile and say, "Isn't this the Chinese New Year? Why don't you go see our dad?" Mom?"

Zhao Yanan said coldly: "I'll go during the Chinese New Year."

This is unavoidable.

"Well..." Feng Caixia chuckled twice, "You know, from the third family, your hometown was burned down by your family's Siya, and the food at home is almost gone. Your parents can only eat one meal a day now." , you see...?"

Zhao Yanan immediately retorted, "Feng Caixia, I'm afraid you have forgotten that Siya is not my daughter now, she is your daughter, not to mention whether it was Siya who burned it, even if it was, it's not ours. It doesn't matter."

"Hey, don't be angry, Mr. San's family," Feng Caixia said immediately, "I know you are angry that Siya adopted us as the eldest family. Don't worry, I don't want Siya anymore. She is still your daughter."

Zhao Yanan's eyes were sarcastic, "You say you want it, you want it. If you say you don't want it, then you don't want it?"

"Such a girl..." Zhao Yanan felt distressed for a moment, "I don't want it anymore!"

"If you don't want it, I don't want it," Feng Caixia held back her anger. , licking his face and continued, "But our parents are starving to death, so you can't just ignore it."

"Have you forgotten that we left the house when we separated, do you think my family has extra food now? "

There are six people in our family, and we will have enough food. There is nothing extra." Zhao Yanan glanced at Feng Caixia. "Didn't you always say that your parents' life was good? You can go back to your parents' house to borrow some."