Chapter 121

☆ Chapter 121 ☆

Mrs. Lin seemed a little unhappy when she saw Lin Aihong, and said in a low tone, "Aihong, you are the only one in our family who is promising. You married in the city. We don't understand this job thing. Everyone has said it. I want to There are a lot of people entering the factory, so it would be nice if you can help the two brothers get a job as temporary workers."

Lin Aihong listened and nodded, "That's true, even there are many temporary workers in the factory. People are vying to do it."

Lin Aihong had worked as a temporary worker for a period of time before, but unfortunately she was fired by the factory. Now she can only cook and clean at home. She has always been looked down upon by her mother-in-law, who often insults her. , saying that she is the freeloader in the family and the most useless one in the family.

Lin Aihong was most concerned about the brothers' wages. Only when the brothers had wages could they repay their family's money, so Lin Aihong quickly asked, "How much are the wages?"

Feng Caixia quickly interrupted, "Only a dozen yuan."

Lin Aihong listened. , his expression darkened, "It's not 20 yet, and the salary is not much."

However, Lin Aihong also knew that the salary of temporary workers was indeed not much. Then Lin Aihong looked at Mrs. Lin, "Mom, no matter what, the difference between getting rich and getting rich is Now that you have a job, how should you repay the money?"

Mrs. Lin glanced at Feng Caixia, who hurriedly said, "Aihong, don't worry, we have already discussed this matter. From now on, we will pay for it every month I'll give you 15 yuan, 5 yuan of interest, and 10 yuan a month. What do you think?"

Lin Aihong thinks it's good. After all, the two brothers are temporary workers and their wages are not much. They can pay 15 yuan a month. , that was already very good, but for such a big thing, Lin Aihong did not dare to directly agree to it, so she said, "Then I will go home and ask my mother-in-law." After hearing this,

Mrs. Lin felt a little uncomfortable and felt that she was holding it in the palm of her hand. The daughter in the house was always under control in her husband's family, so she immediately taught Lin Aihong, "Aihong, mom knows that you are a filial child, but your mother-in-law is not a reasonable person, and you don't have to completely listen to your mother-in-law. If your mother-in-law dares If she scolds you and beats you, come back and tell me to see if I won't fight with her."

After hearing what Mrs. Lin said, Lin Aihong was still a little moved.

However, Lin Aihong never felt that her mother-in-law was at fault. Although her mother-in-law was sometimes harsh on her, what she said was right, so Lin Aihong said, "Mom, don't worry, I'm living a good life. Although my mother-in-law has a bit of a temper, she is doing it for our own good. Those of us who are younger should be more considerate."

Old Mrs. Lin felt both distressed and relieved when she heard Lin Aihong's words.

After Lin Aihong returned home, she told Cui Lanzhi the news that Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui were temporary workers in the factory.

When Cui Lanzhi heard this, she curled her lips and said in a rather disdainful tone, "You spent so much money, but you only got two temporary workers? Huh."

When she heard Lin Aihong said that they would be given 15 yuan and 5 yuan every month, It's interest, which is equivalent to paying 10 yuan a month. In this case, it will take more than three years. Cui Lanzhi was a little unhappy at first, but after thinking about it carefully, the longer the time goes, the more interest he gets, but it is not a bad thing. , so I agreed.