Chapter 137

Not talking to Widow Yang. This is not because Lin Aimin is proud to look down on people after becoming the director of the factory, but because Lin Aimin can't laugh when he thinks that Widow Yang's daughter is Yang Liu. He can face Widow Yang. Nodding, that's good enough.

Lin Aimin is usually a generous person, but no matter how generous he is, he still has negative feelings, and his wife and children are his negative feelings.

Yang Liu was young, and no matter how much Lin Aimin hated him, he wouldn't be able to yell at a child to kill him, but when he saw the mother and daughter, Lin Aimin would definitely not have a good look. I will never be soft-hearted. After nodding your head, I left without looking back.

When Widow Yang saw Lin Aimin's cold attitude, the small fire that had just risen in her heart was immediately extinguished. Widow Yang sighed melancholy and returned home listlessly.

When Widow Yang returned home, she saw Yang Liu standing in the house making clothes. In her hand was a piece of red floral cloth. This piece of cloth was bought by Zhou Kun for Yang Liu.

After all, Yangliu is a farm girl and can also do needlework. When she has nothing to do, she stays at home and does needlework. She will definitely be able to do it during the Chinese New Year. Then, she will wear this dress and go to play with Zhou Kun. When she hears the recommendation When the door rang, Yang Liu didn't even raise her head. She just said, "Mom, you're back."

Widow Yang nodded and sat by the kang in a daze.

Yang Liu noticed the abnormality of Widow Yang and couldn't help but ask, "Mom, what's wrong with you?"

Widow Yang hesitated for a while and then said, "I met Lin Aimin on the road just now."

When Yang Liu heard this, his eyes Chu was so bright that he didn't care about sewing. He threw away the needle and thread and walked to Widow Yang and asked, "Mom, have you talked to him?"

Widow Yang said with a wry smile, "I wanted to talk to him, but he ignored me. Me."

After Widow Yang finished speaking, she glanced at Yang Liu meaningfully, thinking in her heart that if it weren't for the things Yang Liu had done before, Lin Aimin wouldn't be so cold to her.

Yang Liu didn't understand Widow Yang's eyes, and said to herself, "Mom, don't be impatient. They say that men chase women with a layer of separation, and women chase men with a layer of yarn. When you see him, talk to him more often. , reach out and don’t hit the smiling person. Over time, you will become familiar with each other. After getting familiar, he will know how good you are."

Widow Yang blushed and said, "How can I feel embarrassed about this?"

Seeing Widow Yang's behavior Virtue, Yang Liu cursed in his heart, is really useless.

But he still had use for Widow Yang, so he had to do ideological work for Widow Yang, "Mom, think about it, as long as you can make Lin Aimin like you, then you can ask him to arrange for you to enter the factory. At that time, you no longer had to work in the fields or take care of the livestock. You would stink every time you came back. Ask him to find you a light job, sit in the house and sweep the floor and pour water. It’s great to get salary every month.”

The scene described by Yang Liu was so beautiful that Widow Yang was a little tempted, but when she thought of Lin Aimin’s cold face, she flinched. Coupled with the constraints of moral concepts, in fact, He was still struggling in his heart, but Yang Liu kept tempting her, and Widow Yang was a soft-tempered person, so it was inevitable that she would be tempted.