Chapter 65

☆ Chapter 65 Staring ☆

Staring at Lin Yueji, looking at the cold and mocking faces in front of her, she sobbed and cried;

Feng Caixia said impatiently: "Why are you crying? Howling in mourning? Wash my clothes quickly."

Feng Caixia said impatiently: After saying that, she entered the room proudly, feeling refreshed and refreshed. Feng Caixia felt aggrieved when she was threatened by a little girl in the past, but now she is fine. The little girl fell into her hands and she will be with her in the future. good-looking!

Lin Aihua also smiled and staggered into the house.

Lin Yueji cried for a while and was still angry. Feng Caixia was really not a fuel-efficient lamp. She said she wouldn't be allowed to eat, so she wouldn't be allowed to eat.

"Grandpa, Grandma," Lin Yueji complained to two elderly people at home, "Grandma, look, my eldest aunt won't let me eat."

Mr. Lin lowered his head to eat without saying a word. Mrs. Lin glanced at Lin Yueji and sneered, " There are no rules, what do you call aunt? That's your mother, you have to call her mom."

Lin Yueji bit her lip and changed her words, "Grandma, mom...she won't give me food."

Lin Yueji just finished speaking, Feng Caixia hurriedly said: "Mom, it's not that I don't give Siya food. I asked Siya to wash a few pieces of clothes, but she was too lazy to do it. I just asked her to eat when she finished washing."

"Mom, our family Girls should not develop a lazy temperament."

After hearing this, Mrs. Lin felt that it was very reasonable, so she said to Lin Yueji: "You finish washing the clothes first, and then eat."

Mrs. Lin was in charge of the whole family, she said If so, no one would dare to object.

After hearing what Mrs. Lin said, Feng Caixia looked at Lin Yueji proudly.

Lin Yueji secretly resented it, but she was not willing to wash all the clothes, so she had to look at Old Mrs. Lin aggrievedly, "Grandma...Second uncle and second aunt also threw their clothes for me to wash. They I have a daughter..."

"What's the matter with you?" Zhang Xiaocui slapped the table, "We are your elders, what's the matter with washing a few clothes for us? You're lazy."

Old Mrs. Lin knew that she, Lin Aihua, and Zhang Xiaocui were hanging out, so she also I couldn't control it. I was having dinner at home, and I didn't want to argue over Si Ya, so I said: "Si Ya, what your second aunt said makes sense. You are a girl and should be more diligent. Go and wash your clothes quickly. The food will be cold in a while. It's over."

Lin Yueji's heart was filled with anger, but she had no choice but to turn around and go wash her clothes.

When Lin Yueji finished washing her clothes, she found that everyone in the family had finished eating. The multigrain steamed buns on the table had been eaten up, and the sweet potato porridge was only a thin layer on the bottom of the pot, and it was cold.

Lin Yueji wanted to warm up, but she didn't expect that Mrs. Lin suddenly opened the curtain, stood at the door and looked at her, saying: "Siya, there's not much food left, so you can just eat something."

Lin Yueji said hurriedly: "Milk, still have it?" Are there any steamed buns?"

Mrs. Lin waved her hand, "No more."

"Then..." Lin Yueji pouted, "The porridge is cold, I want to heat it up."

"What's hot?" Mrs. Lin got angry, "It's a waste. Just make do with firewood, and... wash the pots and bowls after dinner."

After finishing speaking, Mrs. Lin opened the curtain and entered the house.

Lin Yueji held the bowl and looked at less than half of the porridge in the bowl. She started crying. While crying, she cursed in a low voice, "Just wait for me..." After

Lin Yueji finished eating, Mrs. Lin sent her away in the afternoon. Go to the mountains to collect firewood. After all, winter is coming and a lot of firewood is needed for heating in winter.

Lin Yueji always remembered what Yang Liu told her. She walked out of the house carrying a big bamboo basket and went to Lin Yin's house.

When Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin went out to work in the afternoon, they saw Lin Yueji bending down to collect firewood at their house.

Lin Yueji also saw them. The two looked at each other for a moment. As a mother, Zhao Yanan still couldn't bear it and asked: "Si Ya, your aunt...that's not right." Zhao Yanan smiled bitterly, "Now you should call her mom. , your mother didn't say: let you go to school?"

Lin Yueji pursed her lips when she heard this, and said coldly: "No."

"Then you..." Zhao Yanan looked at Lin Yueji, who seemed to be thinner than before, Asked, "Do you want to go to school?"

Lin Yueji shook her head without hesitation, "No!"

Lin Yueji didn't like going to school in her last life, and her academic performance was not good. She was always at the bottom of the class, which made it even worse. She was tired of studying.

She had gone to school for a few years in her previous life, and literacy and numeracy were enough for Lin Yueji.

"Oh," Zhao Yanan saw Lin Yueji saying she didn't want to go to school. She twitched her lips and said to Lin Aimin, "The child's father, let's go." "

Well," Lin Aimin didn't say a word to Lin Yueji from beginning to end.

Watching the two people leave, Lin Yueji curled her lips and followed them.

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan worked diligently in the fields all afternoon. In order to keep an eye on them, Lin Yueji stopped thinking about collecting firewood. Until work ended in the afternoon, Lin Yueji went home without picking up much firewood.

After returning home, Mrs. Lin happened to be cooking vegetables in the yard, holding a green eggplant in her hand. When she saw Lin Yueji coming back, she quickly looked behind Lin Yueji and saw that there was only half of the firewood in the basket behind

Lin Yueji; The old woman suddenly shouted dissatisfied: "Si Ya, you have been collecting firewood for a long time, and you

only picked up this little?" Old woman Lin put down the eggplant in her hand and hurried to Lin Yueji's side. Her triangular eyes were on fire, looking particularly mean.

"I..." Lin Yueji lowered her head, "Grandma, I... suddenly had a stomachache when I was collecting firewood, so I found a place to rest for a while." "

Bah!" Mrs. Lin didn't believe it at all. , and even stretched out his hand to pinch and pinch Lin Yueji, "How dare you lie to me, you little bastard, if I don't take care of you..." "

Ah... Grandma, it hurts!"

Lin Yueji was pinched so hard by Mrs. Lin. She stopped crying out in pain, but Mrs. Lin ignored her and pinched her for a while before she stopped.

Lin Yueji was filled with hatred, but she didn't dare to show it. She just cried and asked, "Grandma, why don't you believe me? What I told is the truth."

"Truth?" At this moment, Zhang Xiaocui walked out of the room and looked at Lin. Yue Ji glanced at it and said: "Si Ya, you can hide it from others, but you can't hide it from me. I have been staring at you all afternoon. I only saw how lazy you were and didn't work, but I didn't see that you had a stomachache... "