Chapter 191

Lin Guihua walked very fast and kept her head lowered, as if she had lost her soul.

Because Lin Guihua was walking a little fast, Lin Guihua's husband Sun Fusheng couldn't keep up. He immediately yelled at Lin Guihua angrily, "You stinky bitch, you don't know that my legs and feet are not good, why are you walking so fast?" I'll walk slowly."

When Lin Guihua heard this, her body stiffened for a moment, and then her steps really slowed down. She still lowered her head and didn't even see Mr. Lin standing in front.

Mr. Lin took the initiative and said, "Osmanthus?"

When Lin Guihua heard someone calling her name, she looked up blankly and her eyes fell on Mr. Lin. After a while, Lin Guihua spoke softly and called out, "Grandpa. "

Mr. Lin has always been a bit patriarchal, and he doesn't like the three girls in the second house very much. But when we lived together in the past, although the three girls in the second house were all honest and friendly, they sometimes had lively thoughts, and She would go out to play with girls from the same village. At that time, Lin Guihua's eyes were bright.

But now Mr. Lin felt that the Osmanthus fragrans in front of him had dim eyes and a dull look, as if he had been stimulated by something. After all, he was his own granddaughter. Mr. Lin asked softly, "What's wrong with you, Osmanthus? The injury on your face is What's going on? Who hit me?"

Mr. Lin didn't speak loudly, because at this time, Lin Guihua was thin and small, standing there timidly. Mr. Lin was afraid that his loud voice would scare his granddaughter. .

Sun Fusheng didn't hear clearly what Mr. Lin and Lin Guihua were talking about? When he caught up with Lin Guihua from behind, he saw Lin Guihua talking to an old man. He was furious, walked up to Lin Guihua, and kicked Lin Guihua in the stomach.

Lin Guihua clutched her stomach and fell to the ground. Her face turned pale. She rolled her eyes at Sun Fusheng and gritted her teeth without saying a word.

Mr. Lin was startled. Just when he was about to scold him, Sun Fusheng spoke first, pointed at Mr. Lin and cursed, "Who are you? You old man, what are you talking about to my wife?"

Mr. Lin listened to Sun Fusheng. Fusheng, the grandson-in-law who called him an old man, immediately pointed angrily at Sun Fusheng and cursed, "You bastard, do you know who I am? How dare you curse me?"

Sun Fusheng sneered, "I don't care who you are? I curse you. What's wrong with you? You old fool."

Mr. Lin was furious and wanted to hit Sun Fusheng with his hand.

Although Sun Fusheng was lame and not very tall, he was still in his prime and was much stronger than Mr. Lin. Seeing that Mr. Lin was about to hit him, Sun Fusheng bent down and avoided it. After standing up, he He raised his right foot and kicked Mr. Lin's calf.

Mr. Lin groaned and fell to the ground.

Sun Fusheng suddenly sneered, "You old fool, how dare you hit me? I think you are tired of living."

Sun Fusheng said and raised his foot to kick again. Lin Guihua, who was slowly getting up next to her, saw Sun Fusheng was about to hit Mr. Lin, so he quickly stopped him and said, "Don't hit...that's my grandfather."

Sun Fusheng was stunned for a moment and looked at Lin Guihua in surprise, "This is your grandfather, dear?"

Lin Guihua nodded. .

Sun Fusheng frowned and looked condescendingly at Mr. Lin who kept shouting "ouch", "Ouch, you should have told me earlier. If you say you are Lin Guihua's grandfather, I won't beat you, but It's all your fault. Who made you want to hit me? You can't blame me."