Chapter 66

☆ Chapter 66 Doubt ☆

Lin Yueji was angry and angry after hearing this. She was so angry that she didn't even notice that Zhang Xiaocui had been staring at her all afternoon. Lin Yueji glared at Zhang Xiaocui and said in a dissatisfied tone, "Second aunt, you have been staring at me all afternoon. Are you free to work? Be careful of having your work points deducted."

Zhang Xiaocui didn't care at all. Anyway, she didn't have her work points deducted once or twice.

Mrs. Lin is too lazy to take care of her anymore. Her second son and second daughter-in-law are just two shameless people. There is nothing she can do to them,

and they cannot really be beaten to death. They are already parents, so she still What can be done?

Can it be stuffed into the stomach again and again?

Old Mrs. Lin could only vent her anger on Lin Yueji, pointed at Lin Yueji's nose, and said viciously: "You are not allowed to eat at night."

Upon hearing this, Zhang Xiaocui left with gloating. During dinner in the evening, Lin Yueji was the only one. Squatting in the yard, enduring hunger, looking eagerly at the family members, talking and laughing as they ate.

Feng Caixia saw it, but had no intention of speaking up for Lin Yueji. She wished that Lin Yueji would starve to death immediately and save food at home.

After the three-bedroom house left, Lin Changgui moved into the three-bedroom house. Lin Yueji had no choice but to move out.

The house of the old Lin family was not well-off, and it was impossible for Feng Caixia to let Lin Yueji live in their house. Therefore, Lin Yueji I had no choice but to move to a dilapidated house that usually contained sundries.

The broken house was filled with farm tools, broken bamboo baskets and other items, and there was not even a bed.

Mr. Lin felt sorry for him, so he built a small bed with a few bricks and wooden boards, covered with straw, and let Old Mrs. Lin brought Lin Yueji a torn quilt, and Lin Yueji slept there at night.

Lin Yueji lay on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep, and her stomach made a "gurgling" sound from time to time. She was very hungry.

But the kitchen door was locked, and she could only live with it.

The next morning, Lin Yueji looked much more honest. When she saw Mrs. Lin, she still had a flattering look on her face. She called out sweetly, "Grandma," and then said diligently, "Grandma, can I give you some face wash?

" , before Mrs. Lin could say anything, she went to get a basin of wash water. Mrs. Lin was very satisfied with Lin Yueji's knowledge. After washing her face, she nodded and said, "Let's eat." "After eating, clean

up the dirty things in the house." After washing the clothes, go and collect firewood for me." Mrs. Lin stared at her words, "I'm telling you Siya, if you don't fill the bamboo basket for me today, don't come back."

Lin Yueji was busy . Nodding and bowing, "I understand, grandma, don't worry."

Mrs. Lin returned to the house with satisfaction. During the meal, Lin Yueji also shared a vegetable dumpling and half a bowl of sweet potato porridge. Lin Yueji wolfed down the food, feeling that she was still She was very hungry, but she didn't dare to ask for more,

because Lin Yueji knew that if she dared to ask again, Mrs. Lin would not only not give it to her, but would also scold her.

After eating, Lin Yueji went out with a big bamboo basket on her back. She did not forget the task Yang Liu gave her, and went to the area near Lin Yin's house.