Chapter 18

☆ Chapter 18 Going to the County Hospital ☆

Lin Aimin held Lin Yin tightly in his arms and ran to the health center without stopping. Zhao Yanan saw blood pouring out of Lin Yin's forehead and dripping down his chin. His legs and feet were weak, and he was still there. With the support of his three sons, he followed to the health center.

Lin Aimin carried Lin Yin into the health center. As soon as he entered the door, he shouted, "Doctor...doctor..."

There was a doctor in his thirties who was a commoner in the village and had never studied medicine systematically. I have only participated in the medical training organized by the county, and I know some simple bandaging. When the villagers catch a cold, they can only prescribe cold tablets.

When the doctor heard the shouting, he hurried out of the room and saw Lin Aimin holding a child in his arms. Blood was pouring from the child's forehead. He was also startled and waved hurriedly: "You guys go to the county... Go to the county, I can't cure it, I can't cure it..."

As soon as Lin Aimin heard the doctor's words, the anger in his mouth was released, and he almost fell to the ground.

The village was far away from the county. Lin Aimin thought that if he ran to the county with the child in his arms, the blood would keep bleeding, and the child would die if he could not reach the county.

Lin Aimin had no choice but to hold Lin Yin and kneel down directly to the doctor, "Brother Sun, please save this child, please."

Doctor Sun looked embarrassed, "Aimin, it's not that I don't want to save it, it's that I don't have the ability. Help, you'd better send the child to the county hospital as soon as possible. If it's too late, the child might..."

Lin Aimin's eyes turned red, he glanced at Lin Yin in his arms, gritted his teeth and said, "Then please give this child first. After bandaging it and stopping the bleeding, I immediately carried the child to the county."

Dr. Sun did not refuse this time, "Okay!"

At this time, Zhao Yanan also rushed to the health center with the support of his three children.

Zhao Yanan entered the room, staring at Lin Yin closely with his eyes, trembling and unable to speak.

Dr. Sun quickly went to get a bandage and anti-hemostatic medicine. He first wiped the area around the wound with a cotton swab to clean up the blood. Seeing that the wound was quite large and bleeding all the time, Dr. Sun couldn't help but feel a little distressed. "This wound is so big, it's necessary to stop the bleeding." I need stitches, and I'm afraid there will be scars in the future."

Lin Aimin hurriedly said, "As long as the child is fine, scars are not a big deal."

While Dr. Sun was bandaging Lin Yin, he asked, "Why does your girl have such a big one on her head?" Hole? You parents are too sad for your children."

Lin Aimin was speechless and just lowered his head. Thinking that the injuries on his daughter's head were all kicked by her sister-in-law, Lin Aimin felt depressed. Quite panicked!

When Dr. Sun saw that Lin Aimin was not talking, he sighed and stopped asking.

Lin Changqing saw Lin Yin's face covered with blood and his clothes were soaked with blood. He cried and said: "My brother Changfu and brother Changgui called Wuya ugly. My eldest brother asked them to apologize to Wuya. They If you don't apologize, we'll fight..."

Lin Changqing said, wiping his tears. The tears were flowing so fiercely that he couldn't wipe them away. "...The eldest aunt came out of the house and kicked Wu Ya down. Wuya accidentally knocked on the stone slab, wuya... Uncle Sun, is Wuya okay? She won't die, right?"