Chapter 93

☆ Chapter 93 ☆

A group of people went up the mountain talking and laughing.

Lin Changping's children were still a little worried about Ye Min. The adults, except Lin Aimin, all looked relaxed.

Lin Yin walked the slowest and always fell at the back.

Even when they were halfway up the mountain, Lin Yin asked Lin Changping to take Lin Changan away first, while she stayed with Lin Changqing.

After the others left, Lin Yin and Lin Changqing waited for about ten minutes. From a distance, they saw Yangliu holding Widow Yang's hand and pulling Widow Yang up the mountain.

Lin Changqing was overjoyed at first, "Wu Ya, Yang Liu is here." Then, Lin Chang Qing showed a hint of disgust on his face without concealing it, "Wu Ya, this Yang Liu is really bad."

Lin Yin nodded, holding Lin Changqing's hand, "Third brother , let's go."

Lin Yin pulled Lin Changqing to the mountain, and everyone happened to crash Li Tiegen's good deeds.

At this time, Li Tiegen was being pinned to the ground by several villagers.

Ye Min's clothes were still intact, but she was out of breath from crying. She seemed to be really frightened.

Lin Aimin saw Lin Yin coming and said hurriedly, "Yinyin, Teacher Ye is probably scared. Go comfort her and tell her not to be afraid."

Lin Yin nodded, and then followed his three brothers to Ye Min's side. .

Lin Yin took the initiative to hold Ye Min's still trembling hand and said, "Teacher Ye, don't be afraid, we are here and we won't let him hurt you."

Ye Min looked at the children in front of her with tears in her eyes, concerned. Looking at himself, he hugged Lin Yin in his arms and cried bitterly.

Li Tiegen on the ground was struggling and shouting, "Let go, let me go...

What do you want to do? I didn't do anything, why are you arresting me? Let me go."

Lin Aimin said angrily, " Li Tiegen, you still dare to quibble, we have all seen it clearly."

"Yes, Li Tiegen, you are too courageous to act like a gangster to Teacher Ye?"

"Li Tiegen, we must tell the old party secretary about this, and then Send you to the police station and let the police station sentence you."

"Yes, that's right."

...

Li Tiegen panicked when he heard this and hurriedly shouted, "I didn't mean it, just let me go. , we are all from the same village."

After Li Tiegen finished speaking, he looked at Lin Aimin, "Lin Laosan, we can be regarded as relatives in a corner, can't you harm me like this?"

Lin Aimin sneered, "Li Tiegen, You said I harmed you? Don’t you look at what bastard things you have done? We don’t have relatives like you in our family.” After

Lin Aimin finished speaking, he said to one of them, “Let’s take him to find the old party secretary ."

Everyone agreed, grabbing Li Tiegen and starting to go down the mountain.

At this time, Yang Liu also arrived here with Widow Yang.

Yangliu wanted to bring others to the mountain to catch her, but due to this period of time, Yangliu's reputation in the village had become bad, and no children in the village would play with her anymore.