Chapter 171

The two chatted and laughed, and within ten minutes they arrived at the house. The house was not far from Guo Xiaodong's home, and it was only a ten-minute walk away. If you rode a bicycle, it would have taken less than five minutes.

Arriving in front of the house, Lin Yin looked at the dark door. It was quite spacious.

Guo Xiaodong stepped forward and knocked on the door. Soon someone opened the door. After seeing it was Guo Xiaodong, the people inside opened the door and let Guo Xiaodong in.

Guo Xiaodong led Lin Yin in. Lin Yin saw the person coming. He was an old man with gray hair and a weathered face. The old man was about 60 years old. He was cleanly dressed and had an extraordinary conversation. After seeing Lin Yin, he just smiled at Lin Yin. He said, "This kid is so cute."

Then he stopped caring about Lin Yin and only talked to Guo Xiaodong.

The old man asked Guo Xiaodong, "Didn't you say you would bring the buyer here today? Where is the buyer? Let me tell you, you kid can't play tricks on me. If I'm not in a hurry to sell, the price will be more than 6,000. I gave you 100 less before, so you can't cheat me."

Guo Xiaodong smiled and said, "Don't worry, Uncle Li, I'm reliable."

Then, he pointed at Lin Yin and said, "I have brought you the buyer. Here she is."

Uncle Li looked at Lin Yin, then became furious, pointed at Guo Xiaodong and cursed, "You bastard, are you kidding me? You call such a little girl a buyer, This house costs 6,000 yuan, and even if we sell this little girl, we can't get 6,000 yuan."

Uncle Li was really angry now, he thought Guo Xiaodong was deliberately playing tricks on him.

Seeing that the old man was angry, Guo Xiaodong quickly comforted him, "Uncle Li, don't be angry. How dare I play tricks on you? This girl is really the buyer. Even though she is young, she is a genius. She is a college student at Shuimu University. At home, She is also rich."

When she came, Lin Yin made an agreement with Guo Xiaodong. Lin Yin's father, Lin Aimin, happened to be the director of the chalk factory. He said to the outside world that Lin Yin's family was very rich, so when her family came to the capital to see her, they thought In order to have a place to stay, he wanted to buy a house. The money was given to Lin Yin by his family. Otherwise, if he said that Lin Yin earned the money, it would be too eye-catching and would easily make people jealous.

The old man stared at Guo Xiaodong and Lin Yin suspiciously, unable to tell whether what Guo Xiaodong said was true or false.

Lin Yin took the initiative to step forward and said with a smile, "Hello grandpa, Brother Guo didn't lie to you. It is indeed me who wants to buy a house. I even brought the money today, so you don't have to doubt it."

Lin Yin pointed to his satchel. , said to the old man, "If you're worried, let's go into the house and I'll let you take a look."

The old man was a cautious man. Hearing Lin Yin's words, he nodded and led them into the house.

Most of the things in the house were moved away, leaving only some furniture. The old man asked them to sit down and poured water for them.

Lin Yin's small satchel was full of money. After sitting down, he took the satchel off. After opening it, there was a pile of money inside...

Suddenly seeing so much money, the old man was stunned for a moment, and then stepped forward to check. , after confirming that the money was real, the old man showed a smile on his face and said to Lin Yin, "You kid is really brave. You are not afraid to walk around the street with so much money." I lost my money."