Chapter 132

☆ 134. Chapter 132
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Lin Aiguo also wants to work in a factory. He only earns 30 yuan a month. He has to work hard in the fields for food. Throughout the year, no one can save more than 30 yuan.

Besides, their two sons are getting older and are about to marry a wife. However, the family still owes several hundred yuan in foreign debt. Not to mention, they don’t even own their own house now. If their two sons marry a wife, they will definitely A new house is to be built.

The more Lin Aiguo thought about it, the more he felt that he had to work in the factory, so he looked at Mr. Lin and said, "Dad, you see, the third child has become the factory director. It is said that the factory is now recruiting 10 more people. What do you think?" How about I go work in the factory?"

Mr. Lin thought for a while, nodded and said, "It would be a good thing if you could work in the factory."

At 30 yuan a month, Mr. Lin was also a little tempted, if It's not that he is old, he himself wants to work in the factory.

After hearing this, Feng Caixia had a smile on her face and said to Mr. Lin, "Dad, I think you need to talk to the third child about this matter. The third child is not close to us and is still annoyed with us. If we go If you tell him, he will definitely not agree, but you are an elder. If you ask, the third child will definitely not refuse."

Mr. Lin thought about it and felt a little embarrassed, but this is a big deal after all, even if it is For the sake of his two grandsons, he had to sacrifice his face.

Feng Caixia has been sighing in her heart. Who would have thought that the third bedroom, which was silent at first, would be so promising now. Not to mention that several children are good at studies, but the third brother's temperament would actually become a high-ranking official. The factory director, it is said that he earns 60 yuan a month.

Just thinking about it made Feng Caixia feel very distressed. She felt that if Lin Aimin could be the factory director, then so could the men in his family.

It's a pity that the third child's life is so good. Since word came out that the factory would recruit 10 people, all the men, women and children in the village were moved. People who had not had a good relationship with Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan all came to the door with their things.

Lin Aimin was so frightened that he did not dare to go home and could only hide out.

But what Lin Aimin didn't expect was that Mr. Lin wanted to see him, which made Lin Aimin unable to hide. Lin Aimin had to go to Lao Lin's house with Feng Caixia who came to call him.

Seeing Mr. Lin, Mr. Lin saw that Lin Aimin was particularly enthusiastic this time, and said with a smile on his face, "Here comes the third child. Quickly get a bench for the third child."

After that, he said to Feng Caixia, "Old man, everyone Yes, hurry up and get a glass of water."

Lin Aimin felt flattered and hurriedly waved his hands and said, "Dad, no need, no need, just tell me if you have anything, I still have to go to the factory."

Standing aside, he kept saying Mrs. Lin, who was looking askance at Lin Aimin, suddenly said angrily when she saw Lin Aimin like this, "Third brother, what do you mean by that? You have become a promising person and you look down on our old couple, don't you?"

Lin Aimin originally said He is a kind person. Although he is a little dissatisfied with his parents in some aspects, parents are parents. He still respects Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin very much.

Hearing what Old Mrs. Lin said at this time, Lin Aimin hurriedly said, "Mom, you are thinking too much. I didn't think that way."

Old Mrs. Lin snorted coldly, "I'm sorry you don't dare to think that way."