Chapter 192

Sophora japonica and Lianhua saw that Lin Aihua and Zhang Xiaocui were unwilling to send Osmanthus osmanthus to the hospital, and they became a little anxious. Lianhua was more tempered than Sophora japonica. When they heard Lin Aihua's words, they couldn't help shouting, "Dad, Mom, the eldest sister is bleeding so much. If you don't send her to the hospital, she will die."

Zhang Xiaocuier glared at Lotus with dissatisfaction and angrily said, "What nonsense are you talking about? Your eldest sister just had a miscarriage, she can't die. People."

Lin Aihua also stared at Lianhua with some irritation and said, "You stinky girl, if you dare to talk nonsense again, be careful I will beat you."

Lin Aihua asked Zhang Xiaocui to help the unconscious Osmanthus to the kang in the back room, Zhang Xiaocui was a little unhappy , but still listened to Lin Aihua's words, carried Osmanthus to the kang in the back room, and then asked Sophora to get a basin of hot water, take off Osmanthus's clothes, and scrub her.

After taking off Guihua's clothes, the mother and daughter saw that Guihua's body was covered with blue and purple bruises. It seemed that after Guihua married, Sun Fusheng really beat her a lot. Seeing Guihua Covered with wounds, Sophora japonica and Lianhua couldn't help crying.

Although Zhang Xiaocui has never been very fond of her three daughters, Osmanthus fragrans is her biological daughter after all. Seeing this scene, she can't help but feel a little sad.

Sophora japonica and Lianhua cried a bit loudly, which made Zhang Xiaocui a little upset. She immediately reprimanded dissatisfiedly, "Okay, stop crying." There

was blood in Guihua's body, flowing intermittently, and she was unconscious all the time. None of them woke up.

After Zhang Xiaocui cleaned up the osmanthus, she asked her two girls to look at the osmanthus. She went to another room by herself. After entering the house, Lin Aihua was sitting on the kang. Seeing Zhang Xiaocui came back, Lin Aihua quickly asked, "How is the osmanthus? Is everything okay? Are you ready?"

Zhang Xiaocui sighed, "It should be fine."

Lin Aihua nodded, and the couple sat opposite each other without speaking.

Sophora japonica and Lianhua were a little worried about Guihua, so they stayed with her all night. At night, although Guihua stopped bleeding, she had a high fever.

In the middle of the night, Lianhua knocked on the door of Zhang Xiaocui and Lin Aihua, "Dad, Mom, eldest sister has a fever. Come quickly."

Both of them had already fallen asleep. Lin Aihua pushed Zhang Xiaocui next to him dissatisfied and whispered. , "Osmanthus has a fever, go and have a look."

Zhang Xiaocui was very sleepy and didn't want to get up, but she didn't dare to go against Lin Aihua's wishes, so she had to get up, opened the door, and saw Lian Hua standing anxiously outside the door. Zhang Xiaocui was dissatisfied. He said, "Osmanthus has a fever, is it useful for you to call me? I'm not a doctor. Haven't I told you before? If you have a fever, put a wet towel on your forehead to cool down."

Lianhua said a little aggrievedly, "Mom, The second sister has already done this, but the eldest sister has been having a high fever..."

Zhang Xiaocui muttered and cursed, "It's so annoying."

She still felt that her daughter really didn't have a son. If she hadn't given birth to a son, she wouldn't have had a son before. As for being unable to raise his head or straighten his back in front of Mrs. Lin.

Although Zhang Xiaocui is thick-skinned, the concept of carrying on the family line has always deeply affected her. On the surface, Zhang Xiaocui can not take Mrs. Lin's words seriously, but privately, Zhang Xiaocui also feels that she is wrong for not giving Lin Aihua a son, so Zhang Xiaocui I listened very much to Lin Aihua.