Chapter 188

Lin Yin has been very low-key since returning to school. All the students in the class know that Lin Yin went to Modu Bicycle to develop electric bicycles, but now that Lin Yin is back, he is very low-key and is not looking at electric bicycles. books, everyone thought she failed.

Meng Tiantian even ran over to comfort Lin Yin, patted Lin Yin on the shoulder and said, "Sisters, don't be discouraged. Electric bicycles are really not something we want to study now. When we have the ability in the future, It's not too late to study him."

Lin Yin knew that Meng Tiantian had good intentions, so she nodded with a smile and said, "I know."

Seeing that Lin Yin was still laughing, Meng Tiantian knew that Lin Yin was probably fine. Yes, I left happily.

When Meng Tiantian came home at the weekend, Professor Meng saw Meng Tiantian and praised with a smile, "Tiantian, that classmate Lin Yin in your class is really amazing!"

Meng Tiantian looked puzzled. , puzzled, "Grandpa, what do you mean by this? Lin Yin is very good at studying."

Professor Meng looked at Meng Tiantian and said with a smile, "I'm afraid you don't know, she was not Did you go to the Modu Bicycle Factory to study the electric bicycle project?"

Meng Tiantian nodded, "I know, didn't it fail?"

Professor Meng couldn't help but roll his eyes at Meng Tiantian and whispered, "It was a success. , and your classmate Lin Yin played a vital role in this research project and was named in it."

"What?" Meng Tiantian looked surprised, "Successful?"

Professor Meng nodded, "Not many people know about this, but it will spread soon, and it will no longer be a secret."

Meng Tiantian pouted, "I thought it failed."

"After Lin Yin returned to school She is quite low-key. I don’t think she reads many books about electric bicycles. I thought she had failed, and she came back dejected. Unexpectedly, she succeeded. She is really low-key. "Yes."

After hearing Meng Tiantian's words, Professor Meng nodded secretly, and then said, "Although your classmate is young, he is very calm. He is a person who has achieved great things. You can interact with her more in the future. You can also call her home for dinner. You are classmates and you should move around more."

Meng Tiantian knew what her grandfather meant. She was interested in Lin Yin's talent and future and wanted to make friends with Lin Yin in advance. good.

Meng Tiantian did not object to building a good relationship with Lin Yin, and they were already very good friends. Meng Tiantian nodded and said, "Grandpa, don't worry, I understand."

Professor Meng was satisfied when he saw that Meng Tiantian understood what he meant. 's nodded.

The school is about to have a holiday, but many students have decided to stay at school during the summer vacation. Lin Yin must go home. Although her parents have visited her, Lin Yin still misses her three brothers at home.

After the final exam was over, Lin Yin went to buy a lot of things and planned to take them home. Guo Xiaodong had also been discharged from the hospital and was very active.

After the exam, with more time, Lin Yin went to visit Guo Xiaodong.

Guo Xiaodong was very happy to see Lin Yin coming. He even mysteriously pulled Lin Yin into the room and whispered to Lin Yin, "Lin Yin, do you know that the country is going to build that electric bicycle recently?"

Lin Yin He looked at Guo Xiaodong in surprise, and then asked, "Do you even know about this?"

Guo Xiaodong looked at Lin Yin with the same surprise, "So you know."