Chapter 167

Zhou Kang did not look down on Guo Xiaodong because of his high academic qualifications. He said politely: "Hello, hello!"

After Lin Yin introduced the two of them, Lin Yin asked Guo Xiaodong to bring a radio and held it himself. Tools, he asked Guo Xiaodong to learn from him. He first turned on the radio, and then pointed out what went wrong, how to fix it, and what principles it worked on!

Zhou Kang is good at physics and mathematics, and he understood it quickly. Under Lin Yin's guidance, he got started quickly.

At noon, Lin Yin guided Zhou Kang to repair two radios. Seeing that class was about to begin in the afternoon, Lin Yin and Zhou Kang left Guo Xiaodong's house and agreed to come back after class in the afternoon.

Lin Yin hasn't eaten yet, and Zhou Kang is quite embarrassed, "Classmate Lin Yin, you haven't eaten yet, have you? I'm really sorry for delaying your meal time. How about this, I'll invite you to eat."

"No," Lin Yin hurriedly refused. Then he said to Zhou Kang: "There are biscuits in my dormitory. I can just eat the biscuits."

Now the school cafeteria has already passed the eating time. If you want to eat, you can only eat outside the school. I don't know when it will start. When a small restaurant appeared, everyone understood it tacitly, and no one reported it. There were quite a few students going there to eat.

Zhou Kang was in a difficult situation now and had no money. Lin Yin didn't want to spend his money, but she didn't want him to think too much about it, so she said, "When you make money, it won't be too late to treat me to dinner."

Zhou Kang is also a man who knows what is good and what is good. He smiled and said: "Okay!"

After returning to school, Zhou Kang and Lin Yin separated. Lin Yin returned to the dormitory. Because she was hungry, she ate two toffees first. There were no cookies in her dormitory.

At this time, there was no one in the dormitory, so Lin Yin put a few more toffee in his pocket, then took the book and went to class.

The classes in the mathematics department are very boring. The teacher speaks very quickly. If you don't pay attention, you will not understand.

Fortunately, Lin Yin studied early. Now she has completed the courses for the first semester of her freshman year and is studying the courses for the next semester by herself.

Moreover, Lin Yin not only studies mathematics, she also studies physics by herself. Sometimes when there is no mathematics class, she takes classes in the physics department.

After school in the afternoon, Lin Yin and Zhou Kang went to the school cafeteria to eat before going to Guo Xiaodong's house.

Lin Yin continued to teach Zhou Kang how to repair the radio, while Guo Xiaodong also listened carefully.

Unknowingly, it was nine o'clock in the evening, and it was getting late. At this time, the lights in Guo Xiaodong's yard were already turned on, but they were not very bright. In order to repair the radio, Guo Xiaodong took a flashlight to illuminate the two of them.

After Lin Yin's guidance, Zhou Kang was basically able to repair the radio independently, which was not difficult anyway.

Seeing that it was getting late and it was time to go back to school, Lin Yin stretched his waist and yawned. Zhou Kang also stood up. Guo Xiaodong gave the two of them a basin of water and asked them to wash their hands. Lin Yin took the opportunity to look at Guo Xiaodong. , Guo Xiaodong immediately understood, took out six dollars from his pocket, and handed it to Zhou Kang who had already washed his hands.