Chapter 120

☆ Chapter 120 ☆

As we all know, temporary workers do the most tiring work, get the least money, and don’t have any benefits.

Xu Wei was unhappy when he saw it, and stared at Chu, "Why do you look down on temporary workers? Let me tell you, if I hadn't broken my legs these days to give you a back door, you wouldn't have been able to get the two temporary workers' places. , there are many people who want to work in the factory. If you don't look down on these two names, I will give it to others."

When Lin Changfu saw that Xu Wei was angry, he immediately comforted him, "Xu Wei, don't be angry. What is our relationship? You also know that I am a person who speaks straightforwardly. I am not saying that temporary workers are not good, but I think that temporary workers earn a little less money. I want to become a regular worker so that I can earn more."

Xu Wei's expression Then he slowed down a little and said to Lin Changfu, "Who doesn't want to be a formal worker now? But the number of formal workers is too small. Those who can join the factory as formal workers must either have a high degree of education, and they are all college students. You two are junior high school students. , it is impossible to get in, or you have a good relationship, such as the factory director's son, the director's son, how strong the relationship is, you two are from rural areas, and your education is not high, so you can be a temporary worker. That's good."

Although Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui'er were dissatisfied, it was a done deal now and there was nothing they could do.

When Lin Changfu thought of the 400 yuan, he felt distressed and panicked. After thinking about it, he asked Xu Wei, "How much of the 400 yuan is left?"

When Xu Wei heard this, his face darkened and he stared at Lin Changfu and said, "What? You?" Are you afraid that I am greedy for your money? Let me tell you Lin Changfu, if you despise these two jobs, then get out of here right now." "In the past

few days, in order to have a relationship with you, I have gone through the back door and kept my mouth shut. It's worn out. 400 yuan is a lot of money in your eyes. In the eyes of the leaders in our factory, it's nothing. This 400 yuan can buy two temporary workers, so you can just enjoy it secretly. "

I tell you, if they don't look at my face, they won't give you even 400 or 500 yuan. If you want to find a way, you won't have a chance. No matter what, the matter is settled now." ."

Lin Changfu reacted quickly. He immediately put on a shy face and grabbed Xu Wei's hand, "Brother, it was my fault just now. Wasn't I anxious? You also know that our family's conditions are not very good. We can only scrape together 400 yuan. It's really not easy. Our family all hopes that we can have a good job."

Xu Wei snorted and said nothing. Lin Changgui couldn't help but asked, "How much does a temporary worker cost per month?"

Xu Wei thought for a while and said, " When you first joined the factory, your salary might be 18 yuan a month. As time goes by, your salary should increase."

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui were stunned upon hearing this. Lin Changfu was more considerate than Lin Changgui and could bear it, but Lin Changgui couldn't bear it. He exclaimed, "It's only 18 yuan, and you only get 18 yuan for a month of hard work?"

Xu Wei spread his hands and said, "There's no way, temporary workers only get this salary. If you have the opportunity to become a regular worker in the future, the salary will be almost the same." I can have more than 30 yuan."

The two brothers felt extremely uncomfortable. This is different from what they thought. It only costs 18 yuan a month. What is this enough?

Although they were not very satisfied with the job, they had no choice but to accept it. Then they said goodbye to Xu Wei, saying they would go home first and tell their families. Xu Wei asked them to report to the factory in three days.