Chapter 56

☆ Chapter 56 You Are Shit ☆

Zhao Xue chuckled and handed the sandbag to Lin Yin, "Try it."

"Okay," Lin Yin took it and was about to lift her leg when an annoying voice sounded from behind her. Wuya."

Lin Yin turned around and saw Yang Liu looking at him with a smile.

"What's the matter?"

Yang Liu laughed twice, and his eyes fell on the sandbag in Lin Yin's hand. "Let's play together. I'm really good at kicking the sandbag."

Lin Yin squinted and looked at Yang Liu, who was smiling brightly in front of him. , always felt that this guy was uneasy and well-intentioned, so he refused without hesitation, "No." "

Huh?" Yang Liu looked sad, "Wu Ya, do you really hate me that much?"

Lin Yin nodded, "Yes!"

"You? Yang Liu's eyes turned red. "Wu Ya, you've gone too far. You took my seat as soon as you entered the class. I won't say anything. How did I offend you? Do you want to do this to me?"

Lin Yin was speechless. "What did I do to you? Did I scold you? Or hit you?"

Seeing Yang Liu crying, many students around him immediately gathered around. Two girls who had a particularly good relationship with Yang Liu also glared at Lin Yin angrily. .

A tall girl named Yang Hong, and a dark-skinned girl with two braids named Sun Manman.

Yang Hong pouted and glared at Lin Yin, "Don't bully Yang Liu."

Lin Yin twitched the corner of his mouth, stretched out his hand to gesture at his height, and then gestured again. He was a head taller than her, and Yang Liu's height. "I can bully her." ?"

Sun Manman raised her eyebrows, "Why did she cry if you didn't bully Yang Liu?"

"Yes," Yang Hong looked angrily, "You took Yang Liu's seat when you just came today. You are so bad."

"Yang Liu people " But okay, even if you took her seat, she didn't blame you. You can't bully her in the future."

"Haha..." Lin Yin looked up at the two of them, "What does it have to do with me if she cries? I just I said, I don't like her and don't want to play with her, what's wrong?"

Yang Hong immediately retorted, "Why don't you like her?"

Lin Yin rolled his eyes, "Why don't you like shit?"

"Ah?" Yang Hong didn't react for a while and subconsciously said, "Shit is so smelly and disgusting, why should I like it?"

Lin Yin smiled, "Yang Liu is shit in my eyes, so I don't like her. Isn't it normal?" "

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and soon someone realized that Lin Yin was scolding and Yangliu was shit!

Yang Liu was trembling with anger, and kept retorting in her heart: You are the shit! You are the shit! You are the shit!

Sun Manman pointed at Lin Yin and said angrily: "You called Yang Liu shit?"

Before Lin Yin could say anything, a group of children around him burst out laughing. The look in their eyes at Yang Liu made Yang Liu feel ashamed. I can't wait to find a crack in the ground and crawl in immediately.

"Did I say it?" Lin Yin blinked his eyes, "Haha... I just made a metaphor, why did you all take it seriously?" "How could

classmate Yang Liu be shit? Even if it is shit, it should be It's the one with the worst smell."