Chapter 155

The county secretary didn’t stay at Lin Yin’s house for too long. He sat for a while and then left. However, the impact of this incident was extremely huge.

The people in the village could no longer treat Lin Yin, who was only 10 years old, as an ordinary little girl. They looked at Lin Yin with a hint of respect.

This was not because of Lin Yin's change in identity, but because of his ability. The people in the old Lin family naturally knew about this.

Feng Caixia, who has been released, does not dare to go out and stays at home all day.

Seeing that Lin Aiguo was so lively outside, when he went out to inquire about it, he was ridiculed.

Finally, I figured out that it was Lin Yin who was admitted to the best university in the country and also got the top score in the province.

In other words, Lin Yin was admitted to college. Because Lin Yin got the top prize, the county secretary came to visit Lin Yin in person.

County secretary...how big an official must he be?

If this were in ancient times, he would be the county magistrate. The biggest official he had ever seen in his life was the village party secretary. But for Lin Yin, a 10-year-old girl, the county magistrate actually came to the village to see her in person. How could that girl be so virtuous and capable? ?

Although people in the old Lin family had heard that Lin Yin's four siblings were good at studying, and that Lin Yin skipped a grade to junior high school and high school, they didn't take it seriously.

I think she is just a girl in a movie, what future can she have? No matter how successful you are, you will still have to get married in the future!

But who would have thought that that girl was admitted to the best university in the country, and also got the top score in the province. This is after graduating from university, she is the material to be an official!

How old will that girl be then?

He is only a teenager and he is about to become a high official and a leader. Is this justified by nature?

Lin Aiguo returned home in a daze. Mrs. Lin looked through the window and saw Lin Aiguo coming back. She hurriedly opened the door curtain and asked, "Boss, what happened outside? It's so lively."

Lin Aiguo looked at it with complicated eyes. She glanced at Old Mrs. Lin, lowered her head, looking a little depressed, and whispered, "Mom, that girl from Wuya has been admitted to college." "

What?" Old Mrs. Lin exclaimed, "That girl has been admitted to college? Isn't that right? Maybe, how old is that girl?"

"Our parents are rich and prosperous. We graduate from junior high school when we are 18. That girl is only 10 years old this year. How can she be admitted to college?"

Lin Aiguo sighed, "Mom, I wasn't I told you, that girl skipped a grade and is doing well in her studies."

Before Mrs. Lin's love, she didn't take Lin Yin's skipping to her heart at all.

When she heard Lin Aiguo's words, Mrs. Lin drooped her face and hummed, "God is really short-sighted. He even asked that little girl to pass the college entrance examination. Our two grandsons are so smart and didn't even pass the college entrance examination." , How come the girl's life is so good?"

Lin Aiguo was a little frustrated at this time, "Mom, everything has happened, what's the use of saying this now."

Lin Aiguo was also angry in his heart, how smart his two sons were. , but not as good as a little girl liar.